Naina's Outburst

Author pov

Nakul and Naina were talking .When someone knocked on her room.

"Sir and Ma'am lunch is ready. "with that maid went down stairs. Nakul asked her how she will convince Mom and Dad.

" I have a plan " and she murmured her strategy in nakul's ear. They both were sure that their plan will work. Unaware of the fact, someone is updating their personal information to someone else.
Everyone was sitting on the dinning table when Naina came. She didn't want to disturb the sweet moment with her family. So she asked the maid to serve the dessert after the lunch.

But before maid could serve dessert everyone went to their room. Naina felt bad but she console herself instantly by remembering they are still angry with her.

She took the tray of dessert and went in everyone room. Firstly she went to buaji room.

************************
Naina Pov

I knocked her door by saying "It me Naina, I came with desserts. Open the door bua ji"

"I don't want to see your face after what you did .I bite the bullet for the sake of Bhaiya"she retorted back.

" I can explain it bua ji." she cut me off by saying " Don't make me repeated myself. No means No. " I kept the dessert on table near her door.

I feel dejected and regretting my decision of convincing my family I swallowed back my tears. But I need them, I can't let it slide like this. I will try again to convince Bua ji in evening.

With that thought in my mind , I next went to mom and dad room. Their room wasn't locked which was a great opportunity for me. I barged without knocking and act like nothing happened at all.

I have no longer way to back off. Neither I want to.

"It difficult but not impossible. "

"After all they are my family, let's see for how much time they can stay angry with me. "I talked back to my conscience.

I placed the tray beside the coffee table. I went close to my father.

" Dad don't you miss me..........".. I paused I felt my throat getting heavy and dry. I was feeling overwhelmed.

"Because I always think about you. Ever passing second I miss you all. "

"Dad you always forgive me for my mistakes. What happened now.???....what changed your heart for me....... Look I am the Same Naina. " I tried not to cry. But he didn't replied. When I thought, I won't get any answers ..

He said " I forgave you for your mistakes. But you created blunder this time. "

"I am really sorry. I am......... saying it because I know I hurted you. "

" No, not this time. Your apology can not turn the bitter allegations words into honey." He sighed and took a heavy breath.

" I can't forget it throughout my life. People like us has only one dream and want to live with honour and respect rest of our life. " He stood up from his bed and went to washroom. He didn't looked at me once. I knew he left because we both were out of words.

I left dad alone because I don't want him to take stress. I will try .Mom met me in the living room and I tried to persuade her but she didn't ate red velvet cake.

" Without caring about anybody you just ran off. You are not my daughter you are the same girl who kicked our happiness and pride with her feet. There is no forgiveness for your mistake." tear rolled down my eyes without my permission. I wiped my tears with back of my hands and tried to said something but can't speak.