v.

"come on, y/n, we gotta move fast!"

"i'm going as fast as i can, you idiot!"

"do a gogy!"

"what the fuck does that mean?"

"get on wilbur's back!"

"no!"

you, wilbur and tommy were currently running through brighton, scarily similar to the way tommy and wilbur ran through london to meet ksi. you had been informed that tubbo was waiting for you, but had arrived at the wrong place.

so now, the three of you were rushing through the busy streets of the seaside city. you clutched your stomach, trying to take your mind off the stitch you were getting from running.

"'y/n and george, what do they have in common?' the viewers said. 'how are they friends?' the viewers said. well, they both can't run!" tommy says. "come on, tubbo's waiting!"

"no, y/n, don't get the bus!" wilbur says, turning around to run beside you before entwining your hands.

"wil, what're you-"

"i'm helping you run, stop complaining!"

"you're practically dragging me!"

"look at that fucking simp," tommy says, holding the camera close to his face. "he just looks for any excuse to hold her hand."

it took you about fifteen minutes, but you finally managed to meet tubbo sitting inside of a cafe, waiting for you to show up.

"boss man!" tubbo exclaims as he sees tommy, immediately standing up to greet him. "and the old married couple!"

you and wilbur share an equally confused look; tommy had obviously told him to call you that. you let tommy and tubbo say their hellos before you leave the cafe, saying goodbye to 'grandpa tubbo' before you did.

tommy hands the camera to you and you look at it as if it was some foreign artefact that humans had just recently discovered. you looked up at tommy, furrowing your eyebrows together.

"uh, hello," you say, awkwardly waving to the camera. "wil, help, what do i do?"

"why're you asking me?"

"you're the streamer!"

"y/n/n, this may come as a surprise, but there's two other streamers here," wilbur says.

"oh, wow! i was wondering where i've seen them before!" you joke. "hello, tommyinnit viewers."

"be a bit more enthusiastic, please."

"hello, tommyinnit viewers! don't forget to subscribe! if you find him annoying, still subscribe! i don't know what i'm doing!"

"and we can all tell."

the now group of four walk the opposite way through brighton, making jokes at everything you could. you and wilbur turned a corner, getting ready to enter the building you were planning on going to, while watching with disappointed faces as the two teenagers continued walking without realising you had turned.

"wait, where'd y/n go?" tubbo finally asks, turning around.

"i'm also here," wilbur whispers to you.

"you are."

"uh... tubbo, it appears we're alone in brighton. what a cool vlog name! 'in this video, we got lost.'"

"tommy, i just heard your view count drop there."

"so did we," wilbur says, making your presence known.

"i found them!"

the four of you walked into an arcade, wilbur going straight to the claw machine while taking you with him. he put the money in, making sure the claw moved before he aimed for a plushie.

"what're you-"

"i know how much of a quackity fan you are, so why don't i win you quackity?"

"what do you mean?"

he pressed the red button and the claw descended, wrapping around a duck plushie. wilbur sighed as it dropped, and put some more money in.

"don't worry love, i'll get one eventually."

you walked away and spotted tubbo and tommy who were on a different machine. you sat down on the empty seat beside them, watching as tubbo pressed the screen.

"you guys want to be literal pinballs?" he asks.

"yeah! finally, my life will be complete! i can be at peace knowing i've been a pinball."

tubbo presses the pinball map, and the screen tells you to sit back. you all do so, and as the map moves, the seats move with it. every drop made the seats tilt forward, every left and right made it move in that direction.

as tommy shouted at the camera in his hands, you laughed before spotting wilbur walk towards you with a duck plushie in his hands.

"told you i'd get one," he says, holding it out for you.

"thanks, wil."

the ride slowly came to a halt, and the three of you got off. wilbur handed you the duck, and the four of you went towards a game you could all play.

ice hockey.

"okay, before we start... y/n, you're on my team," tommy declares.

"alright."

you put some money into the coin slots, waiting for the plastic puck to come out of one of the dispensers. wilbur holds it out and places it on the top of the table, letting tubbo hit it.

"you've been blocked in real life!" tommy says as he stops the puck from going in the goal. "oh my god, i'm incredible!"

tommy somehow managed to get the puck into the opposite goal, gaining a point. you two high fived before the next game started, and after three rounds, you and tommy were declared the winners.

after playing a few more games you all head out of the arcade, walking along the beach together. your phone began vibrating in your pocket and you took it out, showing ranboo starting a call with you.

"hello?"

"y/n, why wasn't i invited?" ranboo asks.

"we would've invited you, but you're in america!"

"y/n, hang up!" tommy interjects. "we don't associate with americans."

"yes, we do. we'll invite you next time, alright?"

"promise?" ranboo teases.

you jokingly roll your eyes. "promise."