3

Dedicated to vicashmens

^because she's taken the time to read both 2 chapters and i lover her for it:D

THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND WAITING!
I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE.
I know its been pretty long but lot of things have crumbled and between school stuffs you know? But you probably don't care, aha. Anyway never mind...
I missed y'all:)

Thank you everyone for your really nice comments on chapter 1 and 2:)
Here's another one for you and don't forget to tell your friends:)
<3

---------------------------------

I grabbed my  textbooks from the locker and started to head to my math class crossing and bumping around large mess of students.

"Oh!" I cried out as I collided with the figure.

"Woah. Sorry Tess. Didn't see you there" Caroline apologised.

"No, it's okay" I chuckled, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Are you alright?" She asked. I smiled up at her. Her eyebrows were knotted together in concern. It was really sweet.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. It was all my falut. I was totally focused on passing out of this mess and I didn't notice you."

She giggled and rolled her eyes. Caroline had blonde wavy hair that fell down her shoulders. Her eyes were deep light shade of green. She had an almost negligible bit of makeup on her face.

"Anyway have you heard the news?" Caroline asked as we headed to math class.

"What news?" I responded raising my eyebrow.

"Ugh, c'mon Tess! Stop being a dumbass" she huffed.

"Throw it off bitch"  I said, although I was smiling.

"Karen is back" pulled a face.

My expression at that moment was priceless. My bright eyes widened and my mouth, coated with gloss, shaped like a small o. It seemed like I could barely digest the fact "You mean Karen Krafft?"

"Uh..huh"

  "No way!" My mouth was still fixated in a small o. My shocked face couldn't be hidden, "Carter's girlfriend? East West Abbey's popular girl? And where did she go, anyway?"

"I have literally no idea" Caroline said, shrugging aimlessly. "I dont think anyone even talked about her since she left the school after a week of gossips. But hardly every boys missed the popular girl's body"

"Too right!" I responded balancing my books in one hand.

As we entered the class, our eyes landed on Karen. She had a perfect, slim figure and the blonde curl that cascaded down to the middle of her back. She was wearing the regular school uniform. Her plane skirt was only a few inches long and it hugged her curves so well. Her shirt was unbuttoned to reveal a best amount of her cleavage and a hot black lace bra that she was wearing. The school tie was hung loosely around her neck which pretty well seemed like necklace.    

"What are you doing in my seat bitch?" I snapped, not even bothering to care.

"Ohh what's put you in a bad mood, looser ?" She smiled, showing off her perfect white teeth and her dazzling blue eyes focused on mine.