Chapter 4

I just started working at my summer job, so I'll be a little slow with chapters for a while. It'll get back to normal when I no longer work. Please be patient till then as I try to make time for working on chapters and work.

Edited

☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.☾

☾*✲⋆. First Pov ☾*✲⋆.

I am currently in front of the mirror, brushing long back hair.

It's been 4 months since I found myself in the Naruto world. Four months since I made that wish with Ether.

Honestly, it doesn't feel like I've been here for only 4 months. It feels way longer than that. Maybe it's because the memories of my body's life before I inhabited it are slowly taking over the memories of my life in the old world. Or maybe it's because I've been so happy and at peace ever since I've lived here.

I look down, remembering all the amazing people I've met and the awesome memories I've already made while living here.

So far, I've made friends with all of the rookies. With Naruto being my closest and best friend.

Though, I'm still unsure about Sasuke. We ended up hanging out when we ran into each other at the training field. But we don't really talk too much and he seems to ignore my presence for the most part.

I also no longer live with Kakashi anymore. Around the 2nd month, Grandfather Hokage had told me that he found me a nice apartment close by that I could move in, and with the help of Kakashi, I moved in the next week.

It's pretty nice, though I do miss having Kakashi's company.

When it comes to my curse, I still don't know what it is. I haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary with my body or with anybody I surround myself with.

It's kind of worrying but at the same time reassuring, since I don't have to worry about the curse ruining my life here. But it's still concerning because I still don't know what the curse is. It could be something really bad and that's the last thing I need.

Hopefully, it never shows up. But I'm prepared for if and when it does.

I put the brush down, looking at my reflection. I lift my hand, touching the mark on my face.

Apparently, this mark is really important. But I still don't really know why. My parents in this world have never fully explained before the massacre. At least from what I can remember.

I'm still missing a lot of my memories. Nothing really important has been revealed. It did seem like my whole clan was hiding me from the world. Maybe it has something to do with the massacre but I'm not sure.

I sigh. Hopefully, I'll remember everything soon. It's weird not knowing anything about myself in this world. Especially since the man that killed my clan felt important.

I walk out of the bathroom and make my way outside the house. Today is the day before the graduation test which means that the start of the anime should happen today.

If I look at the Hokage monument, then I will be able to tell.

I quickly rush to get ready so I can go check.

☾*✲⋆.

A big grin rested on my face.

There it was. The painted Hokage faces. I can just barely see Naruto still painting the faces.

I grip my hands together. Finally, I've been waiting for this forever. I get to meet so many amazing characters and finally get to experience how it feels to be a ninja.