Chapter 1

Welcome back, everybody! Today we will see what Ether's side of the deal was and how Ava entered the Naruto world and how it went.

Just in case no one read the A/N, I decided to change a little bit of the story. Only the beginning, so don't worry.

Since I changed Ava's name to Eve and her looks, I was confused about whether to keep the photo there but I decided to keep it and you guys can just imagine her with black hair instead of silver lol

Also, sorry it took so long. I'm super busy with both college and high school work, so it's hard for me to take the time to type out this story. I'm pretty behind on some of my work. I am still going to update; it'll just be slowly in till I graduate next year. Then I will have a lot more time to continue this story.

I also realized how hard it was to show how they found Eve. Sorry again for the wait. Hopefully, once I get into the storyline I will update faster.

Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Also, this is how Ether looks like, but with horns and a tail. But he does look like this in his human form.

Btw, I have no idea how to explain how they use their chakra and how they transfer it to certain parts of their body

Btw, I have no idea how to explain how they use their chakra and how they transfer it to certain parts of their body. So I'm just going to wing it and explain it in my own way.
☾*✲⋆.

'Thoughts'

"Ether talking"

"Regular Dialogue"

☾*✲⋆.

☾*✲⋆.Third POV☾*✲⋆.

It was a typical day in the leaf village. In his office, the Third Hokage talked to Kakashi Hatake and Asuma Sarutobi, Might Guy, and Kurenai Yuhi. Then suddenly, the ground started to shake, causing them to stop talking immediately.

Everybody struggled to stay on their feet as the ground shook widely. Suddenly Chunin and Jonin came barging inside shouting. Because of them all panicking and talking simultaneously, Hiruzen struggled to understand what they were trying to tell him.

Hiruzen let out a loud cough, raising his hand calming everybody down. The ground was no longer shaking to the point where people could now stand properly. "Please calm down, and one person explains to me what is happening."

One lone Jonin stepped forward, apparently deciding to be that one person, "Lord Third, that mysterious gate you had a couple of other Jonin and me watching just started to open. It's what's causing these earthquakes."

Hiruzen's eyes widened in surprise, 'The gates are finally opening. After all these years.' Hiruzen immediately stood up with authority in his voice as he let out his demand, "Take me to the gate now."

Asuma followed behind the Hokage as he urgently made his way to the Jonin, "Father, what's going on?" Kurenai, Kakashi, and Might Guy not too far behind Asuma.