Character Description

Eve PhantomLooks-Long black hair, silverish blue eyes, and a mark right under her left eye of a black crescent moon and gold stars

Eve Phantom
Looks-Long black hair, silverish blue eyes, and a mark right under her left eye of a black crescent moon and gold stars.

Age- In her original world, she is 18. But when she enters Naruto it's a few months before the beginning of the anime, so she's 13.

Likes- Sweets, Animals, Helping others, Hanging out with Naruto, Watching clouds with Shikamaru, and making food for Choji, Baking, Drawing, Itachi, and some more.

Dislikes- Being hated, Being alone, Hurting others, Angering others, When people hurt the people she cares about, Danzo.

Personality- Timid when you first meet her but as soon as she sees you don't hate her in any way, she warms up. She is an optimist, filled with positive energy and always looking to make people happy around her. She is actually pretty intelligent, due to her having plenty of free time, and she is pretty dang strong.

Clan- Phantom clan. Which is considered to be a legend. So not much is known about them.

Strengths and Weaknesses- Taijutsu and Ninjutsu are her main strengths. But she still has zero control over her clan Kenkai Genkai and her clan ability to fade into a smoke state. And she often turns into it without meaning to, which can be a huge liability during a battle. She also almost has zero skills in Genjustu.