Chapter 5

Hi guys. Sorry, it took so long to update. I've started my last year of high school so I've been pretty busy. Especially with also figuring out what art school I want to go to and all of that. But here it is finally.

*✲⋆.

*✲⋆.First/Third POV*✲⋆.

I sit in front of a camera, my hair down and my bangs pushed up and held up with a flower pin.

A photographer stood in front of me, ready to take my picture, "Alright, say cheese."

I give a gentle smile towards the camera and a flash blinds me for a second. I lift my hand to rub my eyes, trying to get my vision back.

I sit up and thank the photographer. I turn towards Naruto, who was waiting for me to finish for his turn. I walk over towards him, smiling at him, "Are you really taking a picture like that?" I ask, a laugh escaping my lips. Naruto had appeared at my front door and told me to paint him with make-up exactly like a picture he brought with him.

To be honest, he looked ridiculous. But it was also super fun to do so. So I don't really mind.

He laughs, "Of course!" I shake my head, a smile on my lips, "Okay, I'll wait here for you."

He nodded and went to get his picture taken.

*✲⋆.

Naruto and I sat in front of the Third Hokage, he was currently looking at Naruto's photo ID.

I let out a giggle, covering my mouth to hide it, before looking at Naruto as he lets out his own laugh, rubbing the back of his neck, "At first, you know, I didn't know exactly how to do it. It took me like three hours to work it out and stuff. But finally, I got it. Like an art project on my face, only cooler."

Naruto smugly smiles, his pose relaxed and smug.

"Do it again."

"PFFFT!" I turn my head, my hand covering my mouth tightly as a muffled laugh escapes my lips. Naruto shoots straight up, "NO WAY!!!" The Hokage closes his eyes as he responds, "We can't accept this photo." Naruto hmhps, putting his hands on his thighs as he leans forwards on them, "Yeah? Well, I'm not doing it again."

Naruto growls at him, a big frown on his face, as he has a stare-off with the Hokage.

Naruto, seeing that the Hokage isn't breaking, lets out an angered noise as he breaks eye contact to make a hand sign.

I look away as a puff of smoke covers Naruto for a second.

A female Naruto reveals herself through the smoke, only smoke clouds cover her private parts. The female Naruto giggles, "Pretty please, Lord Hokage~"

The Hokage confusedly stares before his eyes bulge from his sockets and blood squirts from his nose, with him falling backward. Naruto turns back into himself, looking sheepish.

I look over to see a door open slightly, before ignoring it and looking back to see the Hokage, now sitting back up, wiping his nose, "That's the sexy jutsu, you say..? Very tricky...Much too tricky, don't do it again!"

Naruto laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And where is your headband, Naruto? You're supposed to be wearing it." Naruto reaches up towards his forehead, fiddling with the googles there, "Oh. I'm not putting it on before orientation. I don't want to mess it up." The Hokage looks at Naruto, irritated, "So you want your headband nice. But your photo, which is supposed to identify you, makes you look like a clown!" The Hokage then continues after sighing, "It's for ninja training and missions which is the key for your future." The Hokage then picks up his photo, "Look at this picture you can't even tell who this is!"