What the fuck was I thinking!?

I move back home and it was irritating as fuck, that's not where I wanted to be. Even though Cortez came over all the time, if he wasn't at my house I was at his. He lived with his aunt in a cute little house and he had the whole basement to hisself which I was cool with, shit I couldn't complain to much I was back home with my damn mother.

Now Cortez and I start kicking it real hard. I guess his dick game was on point because that's all my ass would think about. The sex we had was beyond amazing, his dick was so big it touch every organ, ok my ass stay over exaggerating but damn it was big, then the way he ate my pussy was soul satisfying but when he flipped me over and ate my ass now that's when the heaven gates opened. I've never had sex like that before, I mean he brought a sexual side I never knew I had.
Now we only been talking for about 3months now and I eventually start staying at his house more. Now here I am starting to fall for a man I never even looked at twice.

This is when things get real because now my feelings are getting involved and so are his. We've know each other for years but on this level was different. Our relationship is now getting known around town, we hear the whispers and people talking but that shit didn't matter to us!
One day we were in the house kicking it, smoking and watching movies we hear a knock on his window with a bitch voice saying "Cortez, Cortez" I look at him and he get up and go see what's going on, it's his ex girlfriend, this hoe caught a taxi to his house because he wasn't answering the phone. My ass laying there in the bed but I eventually get up because now I hear her say "who in there" lol I wish the bitch would, so now I have to get prepared to beat a bitch ass. It didn't go down though lol he came back in the room and laid back down like everything was cool, so I'm like you good, with an annoyed look ok his face he says "yes" we go back to smoking and chilling.

Times goes on...8 months later we now know we want to be with each other, we know we don't want anyone else but life for us was fucked up, I was living at home with my mom, no job and he's living with his aunt with no job but selling weed here and there. So we made an impulsive decision and moved in with his mom to Newport New, VA. My dumb ass move out of my mom house to move in with his mom. I'm not sure what I was thinking but when you're so blinded by love you'll do just about anything to be with that person. So we move in, living there was his mother, little brother, big sister and her son and two of his female cousins, yes we were jammed pack in a 3 bedroom townhouse. They ended up giving us the bedroom since we were the only couple in the house and his sister and her son shared a room, his mom and brother also shared a room and the cousins had the living room. Life for us there didn't get any better!!! We were broke, all us. With no money to our name, we all tried to go donate blood and that was an epic fail. So imagine being jammed in a house, no money and no weed. Emotions grew, tensions was high. We lived there for about a month and that's when things in Cortez and I relationship started to go bad.