Boogeyman

Ivy and Spencer stood side by side in the kitchenette making ramen noodles during their overtime  "Last time you shook the flavour packet that vigorously it exploded over both of us and we smelt like chicken stock for half of the case" Spencer lau...

"Last time you shook the flavour packet that vigorously it exploded over both of us and we smelt like chicken stock for half of the case" Spencer laughs flicking the button of the kettle, Ivy laughs flicking the packet up and down between two fingers in spite, but also simultaneously laughing as Spencer grabbed her wrist capturing the packet "seriously I do not want a repeat of maruchan-gate" Ivy continued to laugh, her laughter filling the empty room "sorry spencie, do you want your flavouring mixed or no?" Ivy mocks her friend "it comes very tightly sealed so when you shake the packet all you are doing is increasing your risk of smelling like ramen for the next few day's— I'm pretty sure if you stand close enough to us you can still smell it"

Meanwhile, upstairs, Elle Greenaway entered Aaron Hotchners office, a one to one meeting regarding the shooting of unsub William lee, out of office hours. Lee was an ephebophilic serial rapist, stalker, and one-time proxy killer whom Elle had gone to steak out without permission and eventually shot dead after confrontation. "This is William Lees case file, sit down" hotch ordered, the woman dressed in a blue button up obliged before hotchner continued "the bureau has concluded its internal investigation, and they accept your claim that you went to Lees house to confront him and that you defended yourself when he attacked. As your supervising agent I've ordered a psychological status report" Elle furrowed her brows "after the bureaus cleared me?" She questions before continuing "I don't need a shrink Hotch" she confirms "it's up to me to make that assessment" hotch informed the younger agent "you thing I'm lying. You know you're not a prosecutor anymore" Elle almost scoffs "you're the only one who knows what really happened that night. And I think you need to be honest with yourself since you've got to live with it for the rest of your life" hotch was right, she did have to live with it for the rest of her life...live with the pride. "I appreciate your concern but I'm fine" she confirms before being dismissed.

Elle heads down the stairs, catching a sight of Spencer and Ivory laughing in the kitchen, something that made her now cold heart glow a little. At least Ivory would have someone to look after her when she's gone. "Hey love birds, can I borrow Ivy for a sec?" Elle sang, her fake happy tone almost transparent to the two profilers. Spencer let go of Ivy nudging her gently towards Elle "sure thing" Ivy followed Elle to the foyer beyond the glass doors "hotch has booked me in for a psych eval, but other than that the bureaus cleared me for duty, so I won't be joining you on this case...you'll deal without me, you've got boy genius"  Elle nods towards the door "he's nothing compared to you though Elle" she states.