The big game/revelations

A/N: the 'the big game' part of this chapter probably won't be the clearest, mainly because I'm super nervous about writing 'revelations' because despite the fact I've watch the whole series 2 or 3 times I have to skip that episode each time because I don't like seeing the characters getting hurt....so bare with.

"Face forward and be careful! Want to look back and check your wallet" Emily shouts over the music as she and Ivy attempt to avoid spilling the drinks on the floor "it's all right, I'll be a broke, happy man!" Morgan shouts back Ivy tuts grabbing ...

"Face forward and be careful! Want to look back and check your wallet" Emily shouts over the music as she and Ivy attempt to avoid spilling the drinks on the floor "it's all right, I'll be a broke, happy man!" Morgan shouts back Ivy tuts grabbing his wallet from his back pocket "your tryna cop a feel pretty girl?!"
"No, just your bank card, I fancy a shopping trip"

Ivy continues walking, and takes her seat beside Spencer "one coke with no rum for Spencer and a coke and rum from grant" Ivy shouts placing the drinks on the beer mats "you look different out of the office, Curtis" grant says admiring her outfit "play your cards right Anderson and I'll show you more than just out of office" she grins, making Spencer scrunch his nose in disgust "what's your problem sarky knickers?"
"Nothing..."
"Well, my boobs look great in this dress, so I may as well put them to good use"

"I don't understand why you didn't bring your own coat!" Spencer complains as Ivory walks into the bau...wrapped in his coat "because I wasn't planning on leaving with my work colleagues...Anderson not included, plus you always have a coat in your car for me when you pick me up the next morning" Spencer scowls at her "I have your actual coat and go bag in my car right now"
"So you're just letting me walk around in this very deep cut dress in the cold"
"I'm making you learn your lesson"
"Are you trying to keep my panties, Spencer?"
"N-no"
"Aha, that's what I thought"
"So what if I was, you steal my stuff all the time...you literally have my fbi academy tshirt in your closet"
"You skipped field training, don't lie to yourself"
"They actually made special exceptions for me"
"Another way of saying 'I'm all legs and arms and lean physique for no reason whatsoever' you could seriously put those long legs to good use"
"Hmmmm. No."
"Fine. Keys please bean pole" he tosses the keys her way "There you go"

The team sat in the round table room and as per usual Jj begun to present the case...this one however was different to anything any bau member had seen before "Georgia, the Kyle's, Dennis and Lacy were murdered an hour ago in their suburban Atlanta home, the unsub rang ahead of time...before his partner murdered them. According to the dispatcher the first male sounded terrified and begged them to get there because the other, who they both identified as Raphael was about to kill the sinners that lived there" jj explains
"Sinners? The unsub sounds like he's one sandwich short of a pic nic to me...this is going to be interesting. That's really aside from the point, they're mission based killers and mission based killers will not stop killing." Ivy states before Hotch begins to read the scripture Jj and put on the screen "and I looked in behold a pale horse, and his name upon him was death" it's almost a race between the two resident genius' to see who gets the explanation first "The fourth seal and the pale horse are interpreted to represent the thousand years leading up to the birth of Jesus Christ, both the physical death brought about by great warring empires and the spiritual death through apostasy among the Lord's chosen people." Ivory explains.