Episode 4

"Get out of my way!" Nandini yelled.

Fab 5 were surprised to see someone behave like that to them.

"How dare you punch my boyfriend?" Alya exclaimed. Mukti came close to Nandini and gave a evil look. She said in a sinister tone, "You better watch out coz after this, we're not gonna let you go! Your gonna regret doing this." Mukti was so furious it was as if she was going to attack Nandini on the spot but Manik stopped her. He gave one last look at Nandini then walked away, The others chasing after him.

"Nandini, you ok?" Navya asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, Navya I want to go home. Can we get out of this place? If I stay here for a minute, I'm gonna explode!" Nandini said.

"Let's go."

Nandini and Navya went home and sat down on the bed.

"Nandini, wow! What you did today, you slapped Manik Malhotra. You deserve a round of applause." Navya said.

"That idiot. What does he think of himself. How dare he touch me? He needs to be taught a lesson. That slap was not enough." Nandini said with anger.

"Nandini, do you know the person you hate the most right now, his name is Manik" Navya replied.

"So, that doesn't mean he is my Manik. It's just a coincidence and plus   my Manik is not here. In fact I don't know where he is. I don't know if he still remembers me."

A tear rolls down Nandini's face.

"Your Manik huh?"

"Err.. Navya aren't you hungry? I'm starving. Let's go eat," Nandini quickly replies trying to divert the topic.

At College

Manik was playing the guitar, his face red filled with anger. He recalled the slap and began playing louder. His eyes were red.

"Manik stop playing!" Alya said worried.

"Don't worry Manik, that girl will have to pay for what she did. Fab 5 style!" Mukti said with a smirk appearing on her face.

"Yes she will pay, I won't let her go that easily after all, I am Manik Malhotra and she just messed with the wrong person!" Manik says, standing up. They all chuckle apart from Dhruv, who was silent not saying a word.