Episode 23

They all entered the Principal's office.
"Hello guys. So S.P.A.C.E has been given the opportunity to perform at the opening of Musicana. I have chosen you all to perform and represent S.P.A.C.E. So get practising. You guys have two days," the Principal informed everyone.

"Yes Sir," they all replied.

"And yes, Fab 5. You guys will be taking part in the competition. Make sure you guys are ready. I want S.P.A.C.E Academy to win this year, ok," The Principal added.

"Don't worry. No one can beat Fab 5. We are the best and we will win this competition," Manik said confidently.

"Sir, can me and Navya take part in this competition? " Nandini asked.

"Well, if you can find yourself one more band member then yes. If you come to me before the day ends with a completed band then I can add you as well. If not then I am going to need to get another band to take part in the competition so you better hurry up," stated the Principal.

"Yes Sir" Nandini replied and they all left his office and headed to the canteen.

"Nandini, where are we going to find another band member?" Navya said tensed.

"I don't know Navya. Come on there must be a really good singer in this college," Nandini said.

"Guys, it doesn't matter. Just take part in it next year. How are you both gonna find another person to join you guys? Leave it," Manik said.

"Manik, what are you saying. Instead of trying to help us, you're telling us to not take part. You know what, we don't need your help or opinion. Let's go Navya," Nandini said angrily and left the canteen and headed towards the music room, leaving Manik with a confused expression on his face.

"Manik, why did you say that?" Mukti scolded him.

"Yeah buddy. We should be helping them," Dhruv said.

"But I was just saying it realistically. How will they find another band member by the end of the day?" Manik replied.

"They can atleast try can't they," Aliya said.

"Ok ok guys, lets stop discussing and go after Nandini and Navya," Cabir said and so they all went looking for them.

Meanwhile, Nandini and Navya went to the Music room and found Harshad playing the guitar and singing.

"Wow, Harshad you have such a nice voice!" Nandini said.

"Yeah Harshad, really nice. And you play the guitar really well," Navya said.

"Thanks girls," Harshad replied.

"Erm, guys I was wondering if you could help me? Actually I wanted to form a band but I can't seem to find anyone who would like to become a group. I really want to participate in Musicana. Do you know anyone who might be interested?"

Nandini and Navya straight away looked at eachother and had huge smiles on their face.

"Omg! Thank you aiyappa" Nandini squealed in happiness.

"What happened? Why are you guys so happy?" Harshad said confused.

"Harshad we are also looking for someone who can join us as a band so that we can participate in Musicana" Navya said.

"Oh that's awesome! So can I join you girls?" Harshad asked.

"Of course" Nandini and Navya said together.

"That is great. But what are we going to call our band?" Harshad said.
"Oh I know. NH3. How's that?" Nandini said.

"Yeah I like that. NH3. So from today we are known as NH3," Harshad said.

He then gave Navya a hug and then went to Nandini and gave her a hug.

Just then Fab 5 approached the music room and Manik saw Harshad hugging Nandini.

"Nandini!" Manik screamed.

She broke the hug and turned to see Manik.

"Manik! Why the hell are you screaming?" Nandini said.

"Manik calm down. Why you screaming?" Cabir whispered.

"I think someone is jealous, what say Aliya?" Mukti said.

"Very jealous Mukti," Aliya replied and they all started laughing.

"Shut up guys," Manik said.

Nandini walked over to him and stood infront of him expecting an answer for his weird action.

"Erm, why did you go from the canteen? Huh? Answer me," Manik said.

"Because I didn't want to talk to you then, that's why!" Nandini replied.

"Ohhh then, but now you do right?" Manik said in a playful tone.

"What? No. When did I say that? Manik, I don't want to talk to you at all. Okay Bye, Nandini said to Manik in an irritated tone.

"Navya, Harshad, let's go," Nandini said walking out.

Manik got annoyed when Nandini took Harshad's name.

"Woah, Nandini is angry Manik. She doesn't even want to talk to you," Cabir said.

"I know. But don't worry, I'll get her to talk to me," Manik said with smirk.

"Woah Romeo, but you better watch out for Harshad," Mukti said teasingly.

"Harshad, hmm I don't need to watch out for him Mukti, he should watch out for me," Manik said.