Episode 6

"She kissed Manik!" "Manik and Nandini." "Look at them." Mutterings came from the crowd.

Nandini quickly got up, not caring about her bracelet, which was still stuck, she removed it from her hand and ran from there. Manik had a shocked expression on his face. He got up and found the bracelet. He put it in his pocket and looked around to find Nandini, noticing everyone staring at him.

"What are you looking at? Move!" He exclaimed.

Navya ran after Nandini, who was heading towards the bathroom.

"Nandini wait!" Navya called out.

Nandini went into the bathroom and started cleaning her mouth. Navya came.

"Navya...."

"I know Nandini, you kissed manik!"

"Ewww. Don't get me thinking about it again. Eww ew eww. What kind of a college is this. I need to get out of here! Are you gonna come now or stay in college?" Nandini asked.

"I'm gonna stay for a bit. But wait don't go. I won't be long, till then go to the dance block and ill come meet you there." Navya said.

"Ok, but don't be too long."

Nandini headed towards the dance block. She entered the room. No one was there so she decided to dance. She turned the music on and started dancing. Manik came and saw her dancing. He kept staring at her, this time not with anger but with a smile o  his face. He was about to go in but then saw Dhruv enter the room. He stood outside the room, peaking to see what was going on.

Nandini stopped dancing when she spotted Dhruv.

"Dhruv? Sorry I thought I was alone and err.." struggling to find words she changed the topic. "What are you doing here?"

"Wow! You dance so well!" Dhruv spoke his thoughts. He got shy and then said, "er.. I came to look for Manik. I thought he would be here."

Nandini blushed.

"Oh, well I'm gonna go now, bye." She said.

Manik didn't like it. He didn't like Dhruv talking to her.

Nandini got out of the classroom and saw Manik. They both looked at eachother and had an eye lock. Nandini broke the ye lock by turning away and quickly went. Manik smiled when she went, but then quickly changed his expression.

He thought to himself, " Nandini. Why do I get this weird feeling when I'm around her. Nandini. She is not my Nandini. I would know if it was her, but what is this feeling I keep getting when I see her?"

He ignored it and walked off.

Nandini found Navya. They were both about to leave, but then there was announcement. The announcement was from the principal. He said, "Students, there will be no classes tomorrow as it is holi, so the college won't be open. But there will be a holi party at Manik's house. You all are invited and attendance is a must. "

"Holi party? In Manik's house!" Nandini said in a sad tone.

"Tomorrow's holi. Wow it will be so much fun Nandini!" Navya said excited.

"I'm not going! It's in Manik's house. And I hate Holi." And in said cutely.

"Nandini, attendance is compulsory and what am I going to do there alone. You have to come, swear on me." Navya said.

"Navya, fine I'll come but you can't throw colours on me. Promise."

"Fine, promise."

Manik heard their conversation and had a big smirk on his face.

"Miss Nandini, you don't like holi! Ha ha ha! You don't know Nandini but I'm quite famous for playing 'nasty' holi. This is going to be a fun holi." He says grinning.