Episode 5

It was the next day. Nandini changed into a stylish crop top and a long beautiful, patterned skirt. She braided one side of her hair and let the other half down. She then put on her favourite earrings and wore her pearl bracelet.

Navya came to pick her up.

"Nandu, are you ready. Let's go!"

"I'm coming Navya," Nandini replied rushing down the stairs.

"Let's go."

They sat in the car and went to college. When they arrived at the college, everyone was staring at Nandini. They were muttering stuff like 'she slapped manik', 'she came to college', what's going to happen', 'this girl has guts'. Navya looked at Nandini, scared.

"Navya why do you look scared?" Nandini asked.

"What happened yesterday, have you forgotten."

"Oh please, don't remind me of what happened. I don't want to think about it." Nandini says getting irritated.

Nandini faces Navya and walks backwards.

"What about Manik?" Navya asks.

"What about him? Please Navya, don't take his name. I don't want to think about him and I just pray to aiyappa that i do not see that idiot's face. Please," Nandini pleads.

Navya then stops quickly. She raises both her eyebrows with a shocked expression on her face.

"Navya what happened? Why did you stop?" Nandini asks confused.

"Look behind you."

"What do you mean behind me? What's behind me?"

Nandini turns around to see Manik.

"Aiyappa, what did I just say now?" She thinks with an annoyed face.

Manik looks at her with an angry expression. Nandini showed him a dirt then grabbed Navya's hand and walked off.

Manik turned and looked at Nandini walk away. As she walked away she turned her head. Her eyes met Manik's but then she quickly turned away and went.

"How dare she? Nandini, Nandini, Nandini. You messed with the wrong person Now let's do this my style. From now, I will make your life hell," Manik says in a confident, evil tone.

Nandini was walking. She bumps into Dhruv and falls on the ground.

"Ouch!" Nandini says in pain.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you. Here take my hand" Dhruv says politely.

Nandini looks up and smile. She replies saying "It's okay, it's actually my fault. I didn't look where I was going."

She takes his hand as a support and gets up. "Hi, I'm Nandini," she says with a big smile.

"Hi, I'm Dhruv."

"Nice meeting you Dhruv, ok well I have to go now, but I'll see you around. Bye," she says.

"Bye Nandini," Dhruv said shyly.

Nandini walked on, but then turned around and smiled at Dhruv.

She saw Navya and went to her.

"Navya, I just met this boy. His name is Dhruv and he's very nice," she says happily.

"Dhruv? Fab 5 Dhruv!" Navya says.

"Fab 5? Noo. He can't be in that stupid group.  He's so nice and cute unlike them. Rude, disrespectful and shameless." Nandini exclaims.

"Nandini he is in Fab 5. He is the quiet one. He doesn't say anything. He always plays his guitar. You're right. He is different to the others."

Out of nowhere, a boy came and told Nandini that someone is looking for her outside. Nandini goes with Navya outside. All the students are gathered there. Someone pulls Nandini on the stage outside. It was none other than Manik.

"What the hell? Looks like you haven't learnt a lesson from yesterday's incident, you sick person. Let go of my hand." Nandini yells struggling to free her hand.

"Shut up!! Listen whatever your name is, what you did yesterday wasn't good. You just caused trouble for yourself. You are Fab 5's target now. You won't be spared and so if I was you, I'd watch out because anything can happen, so be aware. Good luck!" Manik says in a sinister voice, letting go of her.

"Who the hell are you to threaten me? You don't know who you're talking to. I'm Nandini Moorthy and I'm not scared of you and your threats and I think you should be careful because I'm not going to back down and that's a challenge."

Manik chuckles.

Just as she was about to walk off, her bracelet got stuck to his shirt.

Manik didn't realise it was stuck and walked off. Nandini got pulled and pushed Manik causing him to land on the floor with Nandini on top of him, her lips on his cheek...