« 3 »

Mikan Yukihara POV

I'm now walking to uncle's office still thinking about what should I wear for the Ball.. Before I know it I'm already in front of the HSP office. 'Wow'

I knocked 3 times.

"Come in"

"Uncle What's wrong ?"

"I want to give you something"

Uncle gets a box and give it to me

"What's this?"

"Open it"

I open it gently...I closed my eyes. When I open my eyes... I'm surprised. It's a dress!

"It belongs to your mother"

"Thank you Uncle !"

"Your Welcome" He smiled warmly at me. I smiled back.

I ran back to the class. I'm so excited ! but suddenly... I put my hands on my mouth.

Cough

Cough

Oh no... No..not now

My hands..

They're red

I ran as fast as I could so that no one can see that my hands are bloody red.

As soon as I get there I quickly wash my face and hands.I got a disease since 10 years ago..

This illness

I hate it

My body.. Whenever I got too excited... The illness will start attacking my body... Only Hotaru knows this.

Now I'm done cleaning and preparing to go back to the class

Natsume Hyuuga POV

What took her so long ? It's been 30 minutes. Gay said that today is free time.

The door opens and The brunette I was worrying about is there.

"Natsume!!! Let's go to th-"

"Be my partner for the masquerade ball" That new boy suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"Onegaii!!"
[A.N: Onegai is Please]

"No way shorty she's mine" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her beside me. Showing everyone who are watching that Mikan is mine.

"Shut up fire head"

"You shut up"

I put fire at his hair.

"WOAHH??!!"

"I win" I smirked my signature smirk at him. His face became flushed red. Embarassed.

"Remember this!" He pointed at me and ran away.

"Like I will" I snorted.

"Arigato Natsume" Mikan smiled at me.

"Hn"

"Let's go to the Sakura Tree!"

"Hn"

We go to the Sakura Tree. Peaceful.. This is what I want.. Peace with Mikan by my side.

"Mikan"

"hm?"

"Be my partner" I said. Her face suddenly cheers and she said

"okay!"

"I'll pick you at 7"

"Sure!"