« 1 »

[WARNING]
I wrote this when I was in 7th grade so my grammar is just.. ew. My first language is not english so bare with me. Alright if you're okay with all of this, you may proceed to this.. cringe worthy story.

Normal POV

Mikan was chatting with her friends when suddenly Narumi-sensei cames. All the students scattered back to their respective seats like little mouses.

"Everyone !! Please sit down!" the blond teacher said while clapping his hand.

"Today we will be having a transfer student!! Please come in!!" He said while motioning the new transfer student to come in.

As the new student comes in, All eyes are on the boy. Girls squeal while the boys sighed.

A boy with blue hair walks in with an emotionless facade laced on his face. He has dark blue orbs. He could possibly be a upcoming rival for the great Natsume Hyuuga.

"My name is Ryuuga Hikaru. My alice is Copy Alice " The boy introduced himself. His eyes scanning through the sea of students, particularly searching for a brunette girl.

"R-Ryuuga-kun?" A voice said. All eyes turned towards the brunette with pigtails. Her face shows both confusion and happiness.

"Ah! Mikan!!" Ryuuga's eyes light up as he saw Mikan.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to take you back!" the blue haired boy grinned. Excited to see his childhood friend once more.

"What're you talking about?!" Hotaru and Natsume say at the same time. Although both has different reasons, both has the same goal.

"She didn't tell you guys? Mikan is my fiancee. " This news shocked every single student there, including the famous Natsume Hyuuga.

"WHATTTTT?!" The whole class yells.

"Ryuuga!! Didn't you promised me not to tell them?!"

"It's because I love you " Mikan blushes red while Natsume was ready to burn the new boy to crisp.

" Sensei can I sit next to Mikan?" Ryuuga asked while silently hoping the blond teacher will say yes . "But there's already Natsume. Ryuuga you'll sit behind Mikan-chan!"

"Okay"

Mikan Yukihara POV

'Why did Ryuuga come?' was on my mind all day. I didn't know about Ryuuga's transfer. This was shocking for me. I never loved him. I love him as a brother, not my lover!

RING

RING

RING

Jinno-sensei dismissed the class

"Mikan!!! Could you do me a tour around the school?" He asked me.

I wanted to say no but he's my fiancee so I just said "Yes". Ryuuga smiled.

Natsume Hyuuga POV

What's with that boy ! Suddenly saying that he is Mikan's Fiancee...

I saw Mikan with Ryuuga.. Ryuuga's hand is at Mikan's waist

"I feel something hot..." The boy said. I smirked silently.

"R-Ryuuga-kun Y-Your shirt... It's on fire!"

"What the-!"

Then the boy ran to a water source.

"I know it's you Natsume! Come out"

"Hn"

"Thank goodness you're here!!" She says.. Relieved? Why?

"I thought you 're his fiancee?"

"My mom and dad decide that! I don't love him at all! I love him as a brother!  I already love somebody else.."

"Is it me?"

"J-Just guess!" She blushes fifty shades of red. She looks like a tomato.  Pfftt..

"Hn"

"Stop with the Hn! I'm off Natsume!" She said.

Then she dissappeared.

I hope it's me..