« 5 »

Mikan Yukihara POV

Hotaru,Anna,Nonoko,Permy forced me to wear a wedding dress, a silver tiara with veil, and white high heels, they also gave me a bucket of flowers.

I just follow what they say. Well don't want to be hit with Hotaru's Baka gun.

"Mikan go to the front door of the hall"

"O-ok?"

"I go to the front door and waited there with Narumi-sensei. When I got there he was crying ? I asked why and he just said that I'm getting... Married ?!

"N-narumi-sensei your joking right ?"

"Nope" as he sobbed.

and when I was about to ask more a song came from inside of the hall..

"It's time Mikan"

"Eh?"

The doors open and I saw Natsume with a white suit standing at the stage with Jin-Jin who is wearing a pasture suit.

I also saw all of the students and teacher of the gakuen Alice , sitting, some cry ? Some were happy,etc. Hotaru is now behind me, holding my dress , so that I won't trip and this dress is so heavy.

I walked with Narumi-sensei to the stage and he gave me a smile and walks to the side. I walked to the front, beside Natsume. He smirked.

Natsume Hyuuga POV

I was breathless when I saw polka walking to me with her gown. She is beautiful. She walked to my side and just smile at me while I smirked.

"Do you Natsume Hyuuga take Mikan Yukihara as your wife, and will always be together in sickness,sadness,and won't be parted till death?"

"I do"

"Do you Mikan Yukihara take Natsume Hyuuga as your husband,and will always be together in sickness,sadness,and won't be parted till death?"

"I do"

"You may kiss your bride"

We kissed. The students hoorah and some whistled,some happy,etc. I hugged Mikan and Lifted her up to the sky. One by one the students congratulate us.

Mikan also throws her flowers to Imai on purpose. She also ate her cake like a pig but that's what I love about her.

Ruka still doesn't have enough courage to propose to Imai. But he said he will someday. In his dictionary,  Someday means 1 year later wink wink.

It was awkward when Jin-Jin congratulated us. The teacher who hates us more than he hates this world is congratulating us in our wedding! Think about it.

I saw Mikan hugging her friends and Mr. Teddy. Youichi tugged my pants. He spreads his arms. Signalling he want to be carried.

I carried him and walk to Mikan. She was happy to se Youichi and hugged him. Youichi surprisingly hugged her back and kissed her cheeks.

I smiled at the two blushing figures.

Cuties