« 4 » ~1

Mikan Yukihara POV

Right now, I'm getting ready for the Ball. Natsume will pick me up at 7 and right now It'a still 5.

I'm going to wear the pink dress that uncle gave to me. It's a pink dress,strapless,have a ribbon at the middle,2 inches from my knee. My mask is pink with little pink heart jewels. Anna and Nonoko came over to do my make up. Hotaru will do my hair. Hotaru makes my hair into a side ponytail. My hair is naturally curled.

Then Anna and Nonoko puts on the make up. The make up was a baby pink eye shadow with slight pink blush. The lipstick was peach. Then they put me some eyeliner. I waited and they were done. Wow....

"I-Is this even me ?" I traced the mirror. My eyes revealing the shock of the change. I.. I look so beautiful!

"It's you Mikan !"

"T-T-Rhis is so beautiful ! Arigato Hotaru! Arigato Anna and Nonoko" I hugged all three of them.

"For the gratitude, look beautiful and get the queen's tiara for us"

"I will!" I fist pumped to the air while Anna followed me and Nonoko just laughed at our pose.

The Queen's Tiara is a competition where all the girls in the academy will join and be the best in dancing,looks,and manners. Well there's King and Queen. Last year Natsume and Luna wins. Last year I got a cold so yeah...

Ting

Tong

"It's Him!"

I go to the door and saw Natsume wearing a tuxedo with a red tie. S-so Handsome. I blushed soo hard. He brought a red rose.

"Here you go" said Him giving the rose to me.

"Let's go!" as I happily walk grabbing his hand. Not being too excited.

"Hm"

We walked to the Party. When we arrived... I got scared.. But Natsume said "It's okay I'm here". I calmed down... We got in.. All eyes are on us. Well I am walking with the most handsome boy in the school.

"Natsume,They're looking at you"

"Seriously,Polka They're looking at you"

"Not Possible"

"It's possible, Polka"

"Mikan!"

"R-Ryuuga-kun! You look handsome"

"Arigato! Mikan looks soo pretty!"

"A-Arigato" I answered while blushing.

"Stay away, shorty"

"Shut up, Firehead"

"Chill down guys We need to enjoy the party" I said.

"Hope we be the king and queen this year!" said Ryuuga-kun whispering.

"Impossible" Natsume said.

"If you guys don't shut up I'm gonna dance with none of you"

"Fine" said the 2 of them.

"Haha you guys are cute"

They just blushed. Sooo cuteee!!!

Normal POV

Mikan's date is Natsume while Hotaru with Ruka, Permy with Koko, Anna with Iincho, Nonoko with Kitsunume. They dance and dance,eat,laughing. The girls didn't really need to remind themselves to behave because they are already well behaved. Except Mikan. Mikan is trying soo hard to behave. She can't run or laugh so hard.

She felt restrained and doesn't have freedom. Like a bird in a cage.

Mikan Yukihara POV

Hm? Why is a girl here?

"Excuse me? Who's your name? "

"M-My name is Minako" The little girl stuttered.

"Are you lost?"

"N-no I'm just searching for my lost hairband"

"Let's search for it together"

"Ok! Arigato Onee-chan!"

Normal POV

While the other dance showing their appeal. Mikan is searching for the girls hairband. Kazumi is right now trying to spot her niece at the dance ball.

Mikan suddenly got the disease.

No no not now...

"Minako-chan I need to go to the toilet for a second cough You wait here okay?" said Mikan coughing blood. Minako sees the blood.

"Onee-chan! You're bleeding!"

"I-It's okay"

"Mikan!" yelled Kazumi

"U-uncle"

"Minako-san? Why're you in your gi version?"

"Boy version?"

"Mikan drink this first"

"O-ok"

Kazumi gives some kind of pil to stop the coughing.

"Arigato Uncle"

"Mikan-chan? Daijobu?"

"Who're you?"

"I'm Minako-chan"

"Let me tell you first Mikan. This is Nako Kizumi. New student and Special Star. His alice is he can make himself big or small. Well his real form is a 17 year old boy and he is one of a test for the queen competition"

"Hm?"

Natsume

Where is Mikan? Why is she not here? When he looks around his eyes widened. His brunette is coughing blood. I'm about to go there but suddenly her uncle came and gives her a pil. That's close.