Chapter 28

I suggest you play it throughout the chapter

20k READS LETS GOOO

Arianas POV

What was that supposed to mean?

"What the hell does that fucking mean?"

"Don't play stupid you know I don't like that shit Ariana." She put her hands in her pockets of her bathing suit trunks and I rolled my eyes.

"How is it playing stupid if I'm asking you a question? What the fuck was that supposed to mean Christina?"

"You barely give a shit when I talk about sex in front of them. But now all of a sudden I can't say shit? And it just so happens dalton is around? I'm not fucking stupid. A bitch can put two and two together"

"Is this really what the fuck this is about? Your jealousy? Grow up Christina" I walked off Into the house and go to walk upstairs so I can get ready to go to my moms house.

"Where are you going? I'm talking to you" Chris followed behind me.

"I'm not going to stand here and listen to you talk nonsense and accuse me of things I never did"

"Accuse you of what??? MAN I AINT ACCUSE YOU OF JACK SHIT! But if you think I'm accusing you then obviously something is going on!!"

"I'm not dealing with this right now" I go to start taking a shower and close the door in front of her.

"Real mature, Grande"

I ignored her and started to take a shower to wash the chlorine off of my body. As I was taking a shower I heard her talking to herself...

Something she usually does when she gets upset.

Now her new thing is recording herself speaking so she can hear it when she calms down.

She said it helps her understand all of her feelings.

When I finally finished my shower I start to blow dry my hair. Finishing that, I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the bathroom door.

Christina almost fell back from being leaned against it but she was sitting on the floor.

And honestly, I couldn't care less if she did fall.

She gets up but almost tumbles over.

Ugh. I don't know why I let her get drunk.

I rolled my eyes to myself and look to find clothes to wear.

"I wasn't finished talking to you"

"I was finished listening"

"Listening?! THAT WAS LISTENING???"

Grabbing a sweatshirt and some jeans, I walk over to the bed and lay it out. I walk back over to my underwear drawer and take out a pair of panties and a bra.

My towel dropped and while I was putting on clothes, Christina started ranting again.

"Of course you're still going"