Chapter 12

Chris' POV

Did I hear her correctly? Miguel's pull out game is weakkk. Ahhhh

"Wait you said what?" I pushed Miguel off of me and walked over to Victoria.

"I'm pregnant." My jaw dropped and I hugged her tight.

"I'm gonna be an aunt/cousin??"

"What do you mean aunt/cousin?" Victoria laughing into my shoulder.

"This baby is gonna end up calling me
Titi Chris. Or imma just tell it to call me meirda gato."

"Oh shittt I remember Tio used to say that to you."

"Yea. I miss him."

"Who?" Ari asked me.

"My grandpa that passed a while back. Anywayssss lemme see my baby cousin" I bent down to my knees and rubbed her stomach with my thumb.

"Con-congratulations you two." I said and my voice cracked. I'm really about to cry. Fuck this shit. I am crying.

"Are you crying?" Victoria asked

"Yea." And then I hugged her stomach and she cried and then Miguel cried and then Ari cried. Which led to Joan and Nonna crying. I got up and walked over to Miguel and left the girls together. I grabbed him by his ear and brought him into the kitchen.

"OW."

"Shut the fuck up Angel I need to talk to you."

"What? Are you not happy?"

"Of course I'm happy for you stupid. We're 25. We don't wanna wait too late to have kids. But as your cousin and not your bsf I need to say this"

"Wassup?"

I slapped him dumb hard across his face.

"You. You is Wassup. You have to stop doing wtf you be doing. I'm not stupid. Ik you go out and fuck around with the people I told you not to be around." Then I slapped him again. Then I grabbed his chin to make him look at me.

"Chill Chris."

"Ain't no chill Chris. You gon stop. Because not only does the baby need you but Victoria needs you. I can't worry for you anymore. And neither can Victoria. She can't wait around at night for you. You need to be apart of this pregnancy and idgaf what comes up. YOU ARE GOING TO EVERY ULTRASOUND. Idc if I have a meeting and you need to be there. Idc if I'm in the hospital. Idc if I'm in a damn coma. You are showing up to every single ultrasound. YOU ARE NOT PUTTING VICTORIA THROUGH HELL. I love you too much to not tell you this shit."

"You're right. But I can't miss meetings-"

"Who's the artist?"

"You but-"

"I got scooter, Ms. Naya, and Ari. I'll be fine. Right now your number one priority is Victoria and that baby." I slapped him again.

"I love you. Congratulations." I said and I brought him into a hug and we both cried.

"I'm scared Chris." She sobbed into my shoulder.

"I know. But I'm here with you every step of the way, always. I promise. Nothing is getting between us. Ever. You my ride or die." I grabbed each side of his face and kissed his forehead and he pushed me away.

"I don't know what I would do without you Christina."

"You know a lot of people have been saying that. Probably from my breakdown."