Chapter 13

2k??? Fuck all y'all mf's making me smile and shii😒

Chris' POV

"That's good. Because I need to talk to you about something."

"Wassup vic?"

"Where does Miguel go?"

"What do you mean?" Ik damn well what she's talking about.

"Where. Does. Miguel. Go." I took a deep sigh and grabbed her hands and held them.

"Don't worry about it. I handled all that."

"Chris don't play with me." She smacked my head.

"Bruh what? I told you I handled it."

"What exactly did you handle?"

"I told him to stop fucking with the dudes he be fucking with. And then I told him he has to be with you every step of the way. And that he's not missing not one ultrasound."

"Oh so you just told him to stop? How you know he gon stop?"

"Victoria, did you not see how red his face was? I slapped that nigga mad hard. I'm pretty sure it got into his thick ass skull. And if not he knows what imma do." I moved her over so I could go to the fridge. I opened the fridge and looked through what I wanted to drink. But then she closed the fridge.

"Yes?"

"What exactly are you going to do?"

"It's best if you don't know. Anyways, what should I drink" I opened the fridge and grabbed some of Ariana's smoothie. She won't mind. Hopefully. I walked over to the cabinets and grabbed two glasses.

"You want some?"

"Ari gon beat your ass for drinking her smoothie she loves so much."

"And imma beat her puss- never mind. Let's just say she gon end up like you."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean."

"Pregnant as fuck." I said and she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Imma pour you some Anyways. She ain't gon care. You prego so now she got a soft spot."

"Fuck you Chris." She chuckle and I chuckle along with her.

I pour our drinks and pass her, her glass. I close the cap on the bottle and put it back in the fridge. Then I walked back over to the island and took a sip.

"Ariana's gonna beat your ass Christina"

"No she-"

"Christina Rivera-Ortiz, you better not be drinking my damn smoothie!!" That's when Ariana bursted through the kitchen and I choked on the drink. Victoria laughed and started patting my back.

"Chris! What did I tell you about drinking my smoothie??" I coughed even harder seeing that she was in front of me. I also started feeling lightheaded. This has never happened to me before

"Omg baby are you okay?" Ariana runs over to me and pats my back too.

"MIGUEL!!" Ariana and Victoria yell. And he runs into the kitchen.

"Chris you good!!?" Next thing I know, my body hits the floor.

———-
I feel my body lift up and get placed down on something. I hear people speaking but I can't really comprehend what's happening right now. I feel people touching up on my wrist and neck, I'm guessing to feel my pulse to see if I'm alive. I hear one specific voice that caught my attention.