𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

"Hi Lixie", Hyunjin smiled weakly as his gaze met Felix's one.

"Are you ok? What does hurt the most? Do you need food? Water?"
"Hey-hey, sit here. I'm ok, apart from a stupid headache. I don't need anything, don't worry that much. My body is strong."

"O-Oh, but do you maybe want to take a nap? I'll wait in the corridor with the others and-"

"I've slept since I fell on the floor, so I don't need to sleep anymore. Thanks for all this attention."

Felix sat down on the chair and smiled softly. Hyunjin put his hand on Felix's while looking at him.

"Thanks also for being like that, Lixie"
"Like that? What do you mean?"

"That you're perfect as you are."

"T-thank you.."

Felix knew that Hyunjin couldn't wait to kiss him and so couldn't Felix, so he took the moment and kissed the other's pink lips.

"Auch!"

"Oh? Did I do something wron-" before finishing the sentence Felix noticed the small wound on Hyunjin's lips.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't notice it and I-"

Also this time, Hyunjin's lips interrupted Felix with another kiss.

"It's ok babe", the taller whispered sweetly before touching his own lips, the wound.

The kiss was really fast because Hyunjin's lips were still hurting but they both needed it, so it was worth it.

"Sorry if I interrupt your conversation, guys, but Hwang Hyunjin needs to be alone. He'll come back home tomorrow but now he should rest more", the nurse's voice came from the corridor, she was in front of the door of the room, which was close, luckily.

Hyunjin giggled staring at Felix.

"Of course, I'm coming!", Felix said out loud.

"So you'll come home tomorrow? It's great!", the freckled boy said quietly to Hyunjin, who smiled. "Yes, see ya tomorrow".
"Okie, good night, Hyunnie".
"Good night, Lixie".

Felix went to the corridor and talked with the others.

-

"Shouldn't we train? Even if Hyunjin can't, we're didn't fin-", Changbin started to say while Felix, Seungmin and Chan were in the car, with him. "Don't worry, I warned JYP, we skip training for today", Chan replied while looking at the street, driving. "Ok".

"Guys, do you want to go somewhere before we retire to the dorm?", Chan asked as he looked at Felix in the little mirror; the freckled blond boy was looking at the trees on the side of the road, with a blank stare.

"We could buy some takeaway", Seungmin suggested.

"Ok, so let's go home and then I'll go buy something, I know you're all tired, it's been an intense day", Chan said.