author update - i'm alive !!

Please read until the end,
no bad news incoming!

Hi dear readers
(I kinda feel like a celebrity saying this, lmao)
First off, thank you for your endless support and patience, I literally couldn't ask for more.

For everyone wondering: yes, I'm alive and no, I haven't forgotten about this book and you (I could never do that).
Why did I disappear?
The thing is, I still have zero inspiration and I don't have a single decent idea on how to finish this book.
Advices or ideas would be appreciated, if you do have any. (I am kinda desperate, you know)

I am deeply sorry for that and would like to apologize once again. I get the feeling of waiting months (over a year in this case) for a wtp story to be completed and the author just disappears, so you'll never know how it will end.
I would never have thought, before publishing this fanfiction, that someone would ever feel this way about my work.
This makes me grateful because I realized that there are some people who really want to continue reading this book and see how it ends.
However, on the other hand, I couldn't feel worse about myself, I don't deserve all of you and you definitely deserve a better writer and person whose books to read.
I have no excuse other than my enormous lack of inspiration and, above all, school. I'm in my fourth year of high school and I have tons of things to do and that stress me out (I really hate the Italian school system).
Also, having started writing Hidden more than two years ago, I kind of grew up with it and therefore as for now I don't really like the book and my past writing style.
Obviously this doesn't really push me to write more about it, unfortunately.
No one is to blame but me.

Last but absolutely not least: the fact that 160k people have read something I wrote is simply unbelievable. 160k is almost three times the people in the town where I live, that is insane.
Thank you 160.000 times and more !!

That being said, as soon as school gets a little more manageable (which should be in a week or two tops) and I get an idea for the long-awaited Hidden finale, I'll publish the last chapter (or two, depends ).
I can't promise anything I'm not sure I'll keep, but I will do my best.

Thanks everyone again, I'll be back.
Sincerely yours,
bluemoovn