𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

"You have a bit of ice cream on your cheek", Hyunjin suddenly said.

"If you want to kiss me you can just say it, instead this wouldn't work", Felix replied quietly, because they were in a public place, and then smiled.

"I wasn't gonna kiss you. Lixie, you really do have some ice cream..right here", Hyunjin wiped the other's cheek with his right thumb. Hyunjin smiled mischievously before returning to eat his ice cream.

"Oh", Felix said, a bit embarrassed, and then he licked his own ice cream.

-

"Hyunnie, it's almost lunchtime", Felix said after looking at his phone's screen. Hyunjin was walking next to the other and stopped, replying "Let's go to the dorm then".

The two of them changed direction and walked to the dorm.

-

The eight boys had lunch. Now it was afternoon and everyone was chilling doing what they wanted. "Yo, Jisung", Minho called his friend.

"Hey", Han replied with a smile, turning to Minho. "Wanna hang out? We'll train tomorrow and we don't know when there will be a free day again", Minho said all in one breath sitting on his bed and staring at Han.

"Okayy, let me get ready", Minho nodded at the other, who took some clothes, and he went to the bathroom. The two of them needed a quick shower before the dinner that surely would change something in their lives, they didn't know but that evening was going to be one of the most beautiful ever, unrepeatable.

Minho came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair damp and untidy, and took some clothes. Han admired those sculpted abs as discreetly as possible and walked into the bathroom with his clothes on.

-

"Guys, Han and I are having dinner out tonight, see you later. Good evening", Minho told to Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix, who were in the lounge, before leaving the dormitory with Han. "Okiee bye!", Seungmin replied followed by Felix "Have fun, good evening!" and Changbin's and Hyunjin's "goodbye guys".

Han and Minho called a taxi, were recognized by the taxi driver whose daughter was a STAY, had some photos taken and then went into a pizzeria.

They sat at a table on the terrace and read the menus.

Minho ordered a margherita pizza with some mushrooms and Han ordered a pizza with mozzarella.

(a/n: my italian ass had to make them eat pizza and i hope it's as good in korea as in italy)

Their pizzas arrived after about twenty minutes. "Han, is the thing you have to tell me good or not? Not gonna lie, I've been anxious since you told me you had to talk to me. Is everything ok? Did something happen, uh?

"It's a good thing. I think. I mean it's good for me but I don't know how you're gonna react. We'll go somewhere after dinner and I'll tell you there. But don't worry about it ", Han replied before taking a piece of pizza. Minho nodded and he too began to eat his pizza.

-

The two guys ate their pizzas talking about the new song, "OH", which would be released soon, and various things about the band. In about an hour they were out of the pizzeria.

"Where are we going, then?" Minho asked after putting his wallet back in the pocket of his black jeans and looking at Han.

"Tonight there are many stars in the sky, would you like to look at them together?"

Minho smiled, it meant 'yes', so Han took his hand and they both went to a meadow, not far from the pizzeria.

Han released Minho's hand and lay down on the lawn, immediately followed by the other.

"Look, the constellation of the great bear!", exclaimed Minho pointing with the index finger a point in the starry sky. "Wow, these stars are really bright tonight, and then there's not even a cloud in the sky, so you can see the stars better", Han replied. "Yup, we're lucky I guess", Minho said and then there was just silence. Not a strange or awkward silence, just silence.

"Minho..", Minho immediately turned his head to the right, to look Han in the eye, the boy was looking instead at a star, the brightest.
"..that thing I had to tell you", Minho was now nervous but not really much. He was feeling a lot of different things. Did Han feel the same? His love.. was it reciprocated?

"What is it, Han?"

Now Han was also turned towards the other boy, the two of them were looking into each other's eyes and they both noticed a light, a spark, a glint, in the other's eyes.

"I'm not really sure about it and I don't want to ruin our friendship, it's one of the best things I have, but I feel like..I feel the need to tell you what are my feelings.", Han said all in one breath.

"Your..your feelings?", Minho knew what was going to happen, there were just two options Han eother hated or loved him, but how could Han hate his best friend?

He just said that their friendship is one of the best things he has. 'So that means..'

Han took a breath and, without taking his eyes off Minho, confessed:

"I think I love you".

Despite saying 'I think that', Han had never been so confident in his life. The only person he'd risk everything for, if it were necessary, was in front of him, with a few strands of sweaty brown hair on his face, and with a look that was worth more than any words.

The moment Minho had imagined dozens of times had finally come: Han had declared his feelings about him, bluntly, clearly, and even under a starry sky, while they were alone.
Both boys were really happy in that moment.

Minho turned his whole body towards Han getting closer to him, put a hand on the cheek of the other and, after smiling softly, pressed his lips to Han's.

As soon as Minho opened his mouth, just enough, Han's tongue made contact with the other's tongue.

The two boys were now sitting on the lawn, making out. Minho broke away to catch his breath and softly whispered "I love you too, Jisung", then kissed Han's smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:

Hi! How are you? I'm feeling so fine and I'm si happy that Hyunjin is back, we all missed him so much.

Do you guys like "OH", the new skz's song?

Mh I wanted to write more minsung moments and now this book is "hyunlix (and minsung)", yup; the main ship is still hyunlix but, as you have seen, there'll be also minsung contents.
Uh, sorry if this chapter wasn't very "hyunlix".

Share your thoughts about this chapter here in the comments if you feel like it.

byee !