#3

|| PHILLY , PA || 8:27 am

pov : • 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇.

i woke up and checked my phone, texting goodmorning to the girls i be entertaining, true was still asleep and she didn't have work until 10 so i ain't want to bother her.

i had to be on the block so i got up, and freshened up in the bathroom.

i went back in her room, she was still asleep. I gave her a kiss on her forehead causing her to wake up.

————————————————————————
trues pov.

i woke up to elijah kissing me, i was mad cause he always try to leave before i get up.

"goodmorning bae", he said when he seen my eyes open.

"no get out elijah", i said back irritated.

"what did i do now?", he said.

"why you always leaving me?", i whined.

elijah hated when i whined but i really don't care cause he shouldn't be leaving me.

"true stop that shit yo", he said back.

"you obviously didn't want to be here two minutes ago, so why are you still here?", i said.

"you being childish, call me when you done with this childish ass attitude", he replied walking out.

"elijah you really going to leave me?", i said before he left out of my room.

he turned around and just stared.

"elijah stay with me", i said.

"i can't stay, i'll come see you later okay?" , he said.

"okay", i rolled my eyes.

"don't be like that , i love you true", he said.

"love you" , i replied.

he walked over to me putting his hands around my neck, elijah hated when i didn't say the i in i love you.

"you what?", he said gripping my neck a little harder.

"i love you, abusive bitch", i mumbled the last part.

he pressed his lips into mine, i kissed him back.

"be safe", i said as he left out.

"im always safe", he said before shutting the door.

he had a key to my apartment so i didn't have to get up and lock the door, i checked the time on my phone and tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't so i just watched some tiktoks.

"mir❤️ would like to facetime" i saw pop up on my phone i almost declined it forgetting who it was then quickly remembered and answered.

i answered the call with my phone to the ceiling.

"yo", mir said.

"hey", i replied.

"where ya face at?", he asked.

"on my body" , i replied smartly.

he laughed.

"girl show me your face, if i wanted to look at a ceiling i would of regular called you", he said.

i sighed sitting my phone up on my night stand so he could see me.

"you still pretty with no lashes", he said.

i smiled and laughed.

"what do you want cause you interrupted my tiktok?", i asked being smart.

"you be on tiktok.. yo how old are you?", he asked.

"18", i replied bluntly.

"oh you a baby", he said.

"how old are you sir?", i asked ready to hear him say he in his 30's.

"21", he replied.

"oh.. okay.", i said.

i liked older niggas, i don't know it was just something about them that made them so attractive.

"wya?", he asked me.

"home", i said.

"can i slide?" he asked.

"no, you might be a kidnapper and i wouldn't even know what to tell the cops" i said.

"you to old to get kidnapped and why would i want to kidnap you?", he said.

"idk", i replied dryly getting bored at the conversation.

"i'm about to come see you so send the location, idc what you think" , he said.

"uh okay get it ig" i said before hanging up.

i sent him the location down the street cause i don't know this man, i called out of work planning to spend the rest of my day with him. i got in the shower, did my hair and all my hygiene stuff.

i put on my white kenzo shirt, some black jean shorts and my prada sneakers. i didn't want to overdress but this his first time seeing me outside of work clothes.

i locked up my house walking down the street to the location i sent him