#34

|| PHILLY PA ||pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

|| PHILLY PA ||
pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

"hmm" i said scrolling on my laptop looking for jobs.

"he so mad omg" i looked at another notification from jacks, he been texting me all night from all types of numbers and fake instagram pages.

"come outside" i read a text message from one of the numbers, bitch i ain't coming fwwh.

i heard knocking on my door but i still didn't get up cause i don't want to see him, he's weird.

i'm not even the type to be loyal, but i was loyal to him. i fell too hard and that's my fault. i won't let that shit happen again.

"front door open" my alarm system said.. i jumped up so fast.

"jackson why you in my house?" "how did you even get in my house?" i said to him after walking out of my room.

"spare key" jacks said.

damn i thought i hid it good, i guess not.

"ok now get out" i mean mugged him.

"why? what amir in here?" he said opening up my room and bathroom doors.

"and if he was? jackson you don't own me bitch i'm not your property!! you can't tell me who i can and can't fuck with. i'm tired of letting you control me. i hate you i hope you die" i snapped.

"true you just talking, as long as that baby in your stomach you mines" he said nonchalantly.

"you're so childish, like what" i said, jacks just ignored me.

"that's why i fucked amir" i mumbled, he want to act so nonchalant but i know this will get him mad.

"you fucked who?" he said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"i fucked amir right where you sitting" i laughed, he getting so mad over a lie.

"amir know better, he wouldn't even play with his life like that" he trying to act nonchalant but i can see he mad all in his face.

"jackson you're a bitch, ain't nobody scared of you"

"i wasn't a bitch when you- i'm not even about to hurt your feelings" he laughed a little.

"can you get out?"

"i'll be back later to check on my baby" he said walking towards the front door.

"it's not yours" he turned around and i walked closer to him.

"you wanna die?" he looked me dead in my eyes with no emotion in his face.

"kill me" i looked him back in his face, jacks couldn't kill me even if he really wanted too.

he just nodded his head before walking out of my house, "that's what i thought bitch" i put the emphasis on bitch.

"keep going true" he said standing in the doorway.

"i hate you" i slammed the door in his face.

i went to go sit down and felt this pain in my lower back, it feels like a period cramp but worst. then i just felt all this liquid or something come out..

filler.

okay. to all my readers, true was not supposed to be this "innocent, caring, loving" girlfriend or friend. every book i read, the girl is always that way. they make it seem like girls can't be players or snakes too. if you don't like it don't read it. thanks 😘😘