#32

|| PHILLY, PA ||                    pov: • 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

                                || PHILLY, PA ||
                    pov: • 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

three days later...

"trust and believe me you're gonna need me trust and believe me she'll never be me, and i'm so over you go get lost boy i don't know, who you think you-" i sung along to keyshia cole before my phone rung.

"alexa pause" i said before picking up the unsaved number.

"this true?" i heard a familiar voice ask through the phone.

"yeah who this?"

"it's mir"

when tf did he get out?

"um yes?" i said after almost dropping my phone because of how shocked i was.

"where you at?"

"i'm out of the country" i said hesitantly.

"where you at fr? i want to see you" amir said.

"i'll think about seeing you bye amir" i don't want to see amir because i'm pregnant, and i'm not ready to explain the whole back story.

"it's like that?"

"yes it's like that" i laughed then hung up on him, he called back but i declined it.

"moo" my lil sister called my nickname after i walked out of the bathroom.

"what ugly?" i mean mugged her.

"nothing nevermind" she blew out air with an attitude.

"when is your mother supposed to be picking you up?" i said walking into the kitchen and getting some cornstarch.

cornstarch has been one of my pregnancy cravings, i know it's bad but i still give in.

"she on her way now"

"make sure you got all your stuff because i don't feel like hearing mommy mouth" i opened the container and put a straw in it.

"moo what are you eating?" she stared at me looking disgusted.

"i been craving it leave me alone" all this powder came out of my mouth and we both laughed.

i heard a knock on the door, i gestured my sister so she could get the door.

i rolled my eyes at the sight of my mom walking in my apartment.

"hey daughter" she said walking up to me with a fake smile on her face.

"i'm not about to play this childish game with you"

"true what are you talking about?" she said turning her head to the side.

"mom just go head" i said waving her off cause i wasn't about to entertain her.

she walked out of my apartment with my sister not too far behind her.

"bye moo" my sister said before closing my door.

"finally got my house too myself" i said to myself.

i sat on my couch trying to order some doordash but all my cards declined. my bank card and my cashapp? damn.

"mommy's broke" i said rubbing my stomach.

i have some money saved up in the closet but that's all for my baby, i promised myself i wouldn't touch it and i'm going to keep my promise.

i tried calling denver.. no answer.

i tried calling denim.. no answer.

"oh my god why these bitches not answering?" i said getting frustrated.

i don't want to call jacks because that's weird to ask him for money or food.. so i'm going to call amir.

"hey" i said after the facetime connected.

"yo" amir said but his voice sound different.

"i'm hungry can you order me something?" i said bluntly.

"you called me just for food? damn"

"boy you know it's not like that, i'm just hungry and.. the rest isn't any of your business" i said truthfully.

"i got you" he said with a laugh.

"aw you serious?" i knew he was going to say yes but i still wanted to act surprised.

"yeah what you want?"

"i want wendy's, a ten piece nugget meal with a medium fry but instead of a drink i want a vanilla frosty then i want-"

"i'll just cashapp you the money i won't remember all that" he said cutting me off.

"okay thank you" i said with a little laugh.

"no problem how you been though? he asked me.

"i've been okay, how have you been amir?" i said putting my face in the camera.

"i been cool you know me" he said smiling all hard.

"yeah i know a lot more then you think" him saying that made me think of my little "lunch date" with his baby mom nala, i had forgot all about it until now.

"what you mean?" he turned his head to the side a little.

"i met your bm"

"my bm?" he said acting like he didn't know who i was talking.

"yeah, your child's mother nala. the child you never told me about it"

"my fault" he shrugged his shoulders like the topic didn't mean anything to him.

"yeah your fault" i can't really be mad because we both have secrets now.

"i'm about to send the money but i'll talk to you later"

"bye" i said hanging up the phone and sighing.

$100 for food i read after checking my cashapp.

-  i'm making a new book but i'm still going to finish this one 💘