#30

|| PHILLY, PA ||                  pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

                               || PHILLY, PA ||
                  pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

i was in my car going to see jackson because mark and sah been blowing my phone up for three days, they been making up all types of lies to get me over there. my dumb ass actually fell for it too cause i'm going.

i walked in his house seeing mark and sah playing the game as always. these homeless ass niggas always here.

"why this door not locked?" i said sitting down squeezing in between them.

"move roach" mark said pushing me towards sah.

"sah move over" i said pushing him.

"no get up ain't enough room for you" sah said trying to push me up off the couch.

"y'all mean anyways where is jackson?"

"he upstairs" mark said and i went up there.

i walked in his room seeing that he was asleep.

"wake up" i stood over him and shook his body.

"no come lay down with me" he said in his sleepy voice, i had waterfalls.

"jackson why do i let you do this too me?" i said laying down in his bed but he just ignored me.

he gave me a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arms around my stomach, he went back to sleep and i fell asleep too.

i felt jackson moving around and it made me wake up.

"stop moving" i said with an attitude.

"no we have to get up" he said taking the covers off of me, and jackson room be too cold. i hate waking up too cold or too hot.

"you fed my baby today?" jackson asked me and i just ignored him. i don't like talking when i first wake up.

i walked pass him and went into his bathroom so i could brush my teeth and wash my face.

he followed in there like he always do and tried to kiss me.

"uht move" i said pushing him away from me and he sucked his teeth.

"true why won't you let me love you?" he said all sad.

this boy always being bipolar, one minute he don't care about my feelings then the next he do.

"boy tf is this mario? bye" i said referring to the artist mario.

"what did i do for you to be acting like this?"

"you really have to ask that?" i said washing the soap off of my face.

"listen i apologize for disrespecting you" he said walking closer to me.

"what else?" i said mugging him.

"i'm sorry for treating you the way i treated you and um"

"it's okay i forgive you" i could tell he couldn't find the right words to say so i just cut him off, i know jacks isn't really like this in relationships so i'll be patient with him.

"now give me a kiss" he said trying to kiss me and i blocked it.

"noooo move" i dragged it out.

he held my arms to my side and kissed me, i just gave in because i missed his kisses.

"i'm about to order us some food cause i know you didn't eat today" he said breaking the kiss.

"and how do you know that?"

"because i know you" i just stared and smiled at him for a couple seconds then nodded my head.

he went downstairs to be with stinking ass mark and sah, they always taking him away from me.

"you must really love your boyfriends" i said being smart walking pass them.

"stop dickeating" sah said.

sah dickeat the most out of everybody, he can really stfu joe ass.

"soup diet bitch" i said lowly so he couldn't hear me.

"come here" jacks waved me over to him and i went over there and sat in his lap.

"can i play?" i asked seeing that they was playing gta.

"yeah here" he gave me the controller and i played the game with them.

author- i just be writing, these chapters so ass.