Chapter 37 *Curvy By Nature Part Two*

~Chey~
Gulfstream

I sighed while listening to justin and cordell go back and forth, I rolled my eyes and took sip of my drink.

Cordel: Yeaaahh, she's a queen alright,  i guess you already know I'm the king of her heart right? ?

Justin: Oh word?? Hmm, you know what they say about kings, they can get dethroned,

He smirked,  Drea dropped her fork, I turned my head and cut her a look.

Cordell: Yeaah same with people who call them self prince, nine times outta ten they never become king....

Quincy shook his head and took a sip of his drink.

Me: Ummm....

Justin: Hmmm you got a point cordell...but like they say royalty does skip generations.

Drea eyes got big, she almost choked on her salad,  I shook my head and held it in the palm of my hand.

Cordell: Yeaaah....atleast my dad got money....

Justin: My dad got more money than you , the fuck? ?

Cordell: but at least I ain't riding off his name, nor got into college because of who he was. I did this shit by my own..

Justin: Yeahh just like you snagged chey right?

Cordell: I snagged chey because she wanted me, to be quite honest i dont see her dating anyone short as yo ass.

I sighed and tapped my fingers on the table.

Me: Ohhh my god, can yall stop aruging like 5 year Olds,  Justin and cordell act mature and please please try to be civilized I ain't tryna hear this shit right now.

Drea: rightt!

Me: Girl worry about quincy and dre...

I squinted my eyes at her and turned my head, she sucked her teeth and mumbled under her breath.

Cordell: I'm just letting Kevin hart 2015 know what's up?

Justin: Yeah okay puppy.

I rolled my eyes,

Me: Shush!!!!!!, damn yall going back and forth is ridiculous, you know what, yall two can argue and shit I'm outta here, bye quincy

Quincy: Byeee,  Ayo you still coming to my party right?

Me: Yeaah I don't know with who though.

I grabbed my purse and stormed out the resturant well not before getting a to go box on that sandwich, it was bomb so I rather go home and eat it.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Home

I wrapped my hair up in a bun and had my pink yoga pants on and sports bra, I reached into the fridge and grabbed my Ben and Jerry's ice cream when I seen cordell walking in the house with his duffle bag. I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch.

Cordell: Baby I'm sorry....it's just he's an arrogant asshole..

I kept ignoring him and eating my ice cream, he walked over to the couch and stood infront of the tv. I sighed.

Me: moveeee,

Cordell: nope...

He grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, he grabbed my ice cream and sat it on the table, he took his jacket off and leaned closer to me.

Me: Boy I'm mad at youuuu...

I turned my head as he tried to kiss my neck, he smirked and scooped me off the couch.