Chapter 38 *Curvy By Nature Part Two *

~Chey~

Kai house

"He came over here....." Kai was held his head down and scratched it. "For????" I kept staring at him. "To talk with me and you and figure out how and why mom never came and got us..." he sighed and took him a sip of some alcohol. "Okaaay, and you tell.me this now?!?!?!?". I was pissed off, why it take calvin to tell me my father was around. "Because I don't want shit to do with him chey, I'm grown now, he wasn't there when grandma was struggling, he wasn't there when I went to.juvy, and he damn sure ain't here now" he rolled his eyes and poured more drank. I shook my head In disgust. "Kai you can't make decisions like that, im.18 I should be able to . decide rather I not I wanna know him....." I sighed and cordell hugged me. "Listen chey, he's a.deadbeat iight, im.your brother I'm gonna protect you no matter what..." he shook his head. "Fine kai, you handle it your way, I need answers and I know you do too, but it's okay ill do this on my own.." I snatched the letter off the counter and wiped the tears off my face and left, cordell followed behind me.

"Baby wait up..." cordell was following me into the garage, i seen my grandma's stuff in boxes, i shook my head, i couldnt believe how crazy kai was being, he knew grandma wouldve flipped on him, god rest her soul. i reached into the box and seen an old baby picture of me, and my two brothers, i smiled and cordell was behind me. "awww dont you look cute, still got them cheeks though." he laughed, i shook my head and poked the side of his face, "baby what you tryna look for???" he was kneeling down looking in the box, "im tryna figure out if grandma left me any clues, i know she did, she wouldve atleast wanted me to be okay...." i found this old hat box with letters in it. "baby why dont we take this stuff back to our place, so you can look through them and everything....." he was picking up the boxes. "yeaah i think thats a good idea, if i see kai i might drop kick him into this damn car..." i wiped the tears away from my face

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Home

Cordell was asleep while I looked through the hat box full of letters, I seen this name "Yvette Evans" on bunch of letters I raised my eyebrow and opened the one of them.

"Mama, I know you been wondering if I'm okay, I know the last time you seen me I was 5 months pregnant, well it's a girl, a beautiful baby girl, I know you're upset with me, I've been trying to change my life for the better, I even got a job working out the local department store, New York is a big city, I really didn't know the troubles that came with it. I'm gonna come visit you when i save up enough money to bring baby girl, and the two boys, i love you mama... P.S Kailen misses you." I read the letter and noticed my brother name, I covered my mouth and starting crying, after all these years I never knew my mother's name...and here it is, her talking about me...I didn't even know this existed. I sat the letter down on the table, and wiped the tears from my eyes, I sighed and slid the hat box under the table and headed to bed. My mind was racing on how come grandma never told me my mother was in New york....

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Drea and Dre house
(Day of quincy party)

"Girll what should I wear, I ain't tryna look all thotish..." Drea was holding a dress up to her body, she kept doing warobe changes, I sat there wearing my black leather jeans, Tommy hillfinger crop top, and a black flannel shirt wrapped around my waist. "Just pick a damn dressss." I laughed and tapped my nails on the table, she shook her head and headed to change. "You know cordell and dre gone be snooping" I could hear her talking from the bathroom. "I knowww but we can't worry about that, Justin probably with dingbat India". I rolled my eyes cause lawd knows I can't stand that alien eye cow. "Maybe not, if quincy up on sevyvn or any other thot imma karate chop his ass " Drea walked out the bathroom with her outfit on, she finally tossed her earrings on and grabbed her chanel clutch. "Cmon girl before we be late." She laughed and grabbed her cell phone off the bed, we was walking to the door when I seen dre coming out the kitchen. He was snacking on chips. "Where yall going????" He raised his eyebrow at us, i rolled my eyes. "To a function, will be back" I opened the door and seen cordell coming in with sodas and his game controllers, he looked me up and down and smiled. "Where you going baby? ??" He was licking his lips while focusing his eyes on my chest, I sighed "baby I'm heading to this function with drea, i love you and I'll be back okaaay" I kissed his lips, he nodded his head and walked inside. "Love you too babyyy." I closed the door. "Nu uh, them niggas up to something, they was too calm..." Drea was walking out the apartment, I sighed "true..let's just hope it ain't gone be crips and bloods..." we hopped into the benz and drove off.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Quincy Party

"Ayeeeee!!!" Drea was too busy dancing to migos, i shook my head talking a sip of club soda by the vip, i seen justin walking out the vip, i smiled and grabbed my compact mirror and checked my face, Justin was standing by the bar smiling. "Heyyy cutieee," he wrapped his arms around me for a hug, i smiled and hugged him."Heyyy jussie, how you doing???" He stepped back and looked at my outfit. "Oh you on your aaliyah tonight huh???" He chuckled and ordered a drink. "Nahh I just felt like changing up, so where yo brother at???" I was taking another sip of my drink. "You know how quincy is chey, he probably up on one of them groupies." He took a sip of his drink, he looked at me and smiled. "Where issss puppy boy????" He chuckled, i shooked my head. "He at home jussie, i wish yall would stop beefing though. " i sighed. "Look chey, we been cool for years but that nigga, is annoyinggggg" he laughed, "ayo come with me to vip, you too pretty to be down here with common folk..." he grabbed my hand and took me to vip, i seen quincy up there popping bottles. "Heyyyy CHERRYYY!!!" quincy shouted from the other side of the vip, i waved and laughed, i seen him spotting drea, he smiled and left vip. "Ahh shit he finna go get drea..." i laughed and sat down with justin, he was drinking and bobbing his head to the music, I spotted India and her crew from the corner of my eye, i sighed. "Here come yo girlfriend...." i looked at justin. "She ain't my girl, just a hit and quit...." he took another swig of ciroc, Drea was giggling and walking into vip, "Bissshh!!!" She ran up and hugged me, "Girl hii." I laughed, she went and sat next to quincy, i seen India walking into vip wearing a mortica ass outfit, I sighed.

"JUSTIN!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WITH THIS FAT ASS HOE!!!" She flipped her hair, her friends laughed, Justin rolled his eyes. "India what you doing here? ?? I ain't fucking with you, leave now!" He sighed, Drea was gearing up to fight. "I don't know why they let yo fat ass in vip, you ain't even cute..." she laughed, i jumped up from the couch, "Look bitch, don't make a fool of yourself, he told you to leave so go??" I rolled my eyes, she jumped into my face. "WHO YOU TALKING TO BITCH!?!?!" she pushed me, that's when I completely snapped. I grabbed her hair and flung her on the table, I started punching and kicking, then Drea jumped in and started socking and punching her friends. Justin pulled me off india, i was still swinging my arms at everything.

"CHEY CHILL!!!" justin grabbed me from behind and was tryna calm me down, I flipped my hair back and kicked India one more time, security came and escorted her and her crew out the club. Justin grabbed me a drink. "Here take a sip at this?." I took a swig of ciroc, i shook my head and scrunched my face up. "Ewww what the hell is in this????" I sat down. "it's vodka..." he laughed, i shook my head and sat the glass down. "i cant drink like that bruh, but enjoy yourself. Just get me another club soda iight? " I fixed my hair and my earrings back. Justin looked at me and smirked.

"Look chey, live a little iight..." he smiled and sat next to me, I kept staring at the glass. I sighed and picked it up, I took a sip..Then another...then another.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
An hour later

"Am I wronggggg" i was singing and dancing on the table, I was wayyyyy to turnt up, Justin was laughing and partying along with me, Drea and me was table dancing and partying when I slipped off the table, Justin caught me just in time. I laughed and rolled on to the couch giggling."iight chey cmon let's take ya home you a little too wild" he was grabbing my arms."noooo I'm having funnnn.." i stuck my tongue out and laughed, Drea was too busy twerking on poor quincy, Justin scooped me off the couch and took me out vip. "AYOO WHERE YALL GOIN???" quincy was still drinking from his bottle. " man I'm taking her back home, and I'm going home too, it's 2 a.m" justin laughed and carried me out the club.