Chapter 39 *Curvy By Nature Part Two *

~justin~

"La...lala...lala" chey was stumbling and tryna keep her balance while walking outside the party,  i was right by her side holding her arm. "Cmon chey I gotcha" I scooped her in my arms, she laughed.  "Ooo what a prince charming" i shook my head and laughed.  "Damn you kinda heavy" i almost fell over,  she was too busy humming a song, I was about to reach my car, "Alright girl, imma set you down in my car, " i clicked my alarm off and opened the door, i sat chey down, she was still goofing around, "Oooo what you tryna dooo" i shook my head and laughed,  she stumbled into the backseat,  i closed the door and hopped in from the driver side door, i started the car up, chey had her feet kicked up in the back seat drunk singing.

"Lawwd remind me to never give this girl vodka again...." i shook my head and began to drive off, I seen a car rush passed me. I hit the brakes and seen somebody getting out the car going into the party,  i laughed and started driving off. "Chey, i think your boyfriend looking for you.." i stopped at the red light and looked in the backseat.  "Ohhh it's okaaay,  I'll call him in the...." she yawned and was knocked out cold, I sighed because I figured she was gone stay up a bit longer so I could show her something,  I shook my head and kept driving.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Home

I was carrying chey towards the elevator,  the bellboy raised his eyebrow at me. "Long story iight, call me if anyone comes looking for her?" He nodded his head and I tipped him a hundred,  i got in the elevator,  chey was opening her eyes some and rubbed them. "Oh where the hell am I....????" She was looking around the elevator, "long story chey....you gonna crash at my place till later on," we got to my floor and walked towards my door, I opened the door and almost fell with chey in my arms. She screamed,  and fell on the floor "Shit!!' I slammed the door and grabbed her. "You okay ma??" She was blinking fast and tryna figure out what was going on. I walked her toward the couch,  she laid down and had her face down in the pillow, i caught a glimpse of her bra.  I licked my lips.

Nahh...I shouldn't do that.....

I kept thinking, I seen her purse laying in the ground infront of my door, I heard her phone buzz, i looked in her purse and seen cordell calling her, i turned her phone off.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle,  i walked over to chey, i lifted her head, and had her take a sip of water. She was sipping on the water,  i rubbed her head and smiled. "iight ma, you feel a bit better???" I wrapped a blanket around her,  she nodded her head, she seemed to not be that drunk anymore so I moved my hand around her ass, to make sure. "umm.....jussie what are you doing??????" She looked at me like I was crazy,  I smiled. "Just making sure you wasn't that drunk.." i moved my hand, she was on her back sighing. She looked at me and smiled. "i really did beat her ass huh???" We both started laughing.  "Yeaah you did, just like you did patty in 5th grade, cuz she stole my animal crackers," i chuckled. "Well she was a bitch to everyone,  she stole Drea barbie doll from her backpack,  stole my right on magazine then gone steal yo animal crackers, i had enough of herr" she was twirling her fingers in her curly hair, damn i swear she so pretty. "Chey can I tell you something? " I was holding her. "What jussie???" She batted her eyes at me. "You know every since we was kids, I've always liked you,  I mean yeah you was the big back then and all that but...I just knew you was the one....." i looked into her eyes, I leaned in for a kiss,  I kissed her gently,  she gripped my shoulder, she pulled back. "But...." she was tryna get me to stop, i shushed her and kept kissing.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
~Chey~

I was sitting with justin, he was kissing all on me, i shook my head and stopped him. "Noo noo, i have a boyfriend..." i had moved his head away a little.  "i know that shit,  but I've been liking you the longest...it just took me now till realize how much I do...." he sighed and leaned back on the couch.  "So since middle school huh? ?" I looked at him. He nodded his head and sighed, "chey it's been a long time iight, i know cordell ain't the one...." he stared at me. "Noo noo I'm not having this discussion with you justin, you know how I feel..." i said while getting off the couch,  he looked at me and grabbed my hand.  "Lemme know right now, that you never felt this way about me ever, and I'll drop it and never bring it up again...." he said while looking to my eyes.

Just tell him the truth...it won't hurt... my mind was racing while looking at him, when I was a little kid I did think he was cute, and we were good friends but it wasn't that deep as it was for cordell but like......Justin was my first ever crush, but we closer as friends than anything else.....

I sighed and looked at him. "Justin yes, I did when I was younger but I moved away, you started dating other girls, I moved on and found somebody.....it was a school girl crush," i said while he was staring into my eyes, I didn't wanna break his heart.  "But are you sure cordell is the only guy you'll ever want???" He said that,  it struck a nerve. I knew he was right,  how could I possibly want one guy and I'm still young?  I mean yeah the whole calvin thing was a psycho mess, but why should I even limit myself when I can live my life and know exactly what I want...even if it ain't justin,

"Okay you're right, I don't know, but I know he cares....." i sat back down and was staring at my black polished nails, Justin was rubbing my back. "Listen, no one ever knows till they experience shit, we still young, I know cordell here now but who's to say he's gonna be there always?..." he was speaking the truth. 

"i mean I don't know alright,  he's been there for tough situations like really tough, and he knows what I've been through you know?????" I turned my head and looked at him. "Well true, but how can you not know if you truly love him if you haven't experienced everything life throws at you, listen Drea told me a little about that calvin thing,  that's yall business so I'm not gonna comment but...you can't just say he's the one if you haven't kissed a few frogs or dated other people...." he was looking at me.

I nodded my head. "But what should I do???" I kept looking into his eyes. "You're going to college in the fall right? That's gonna be a whole new experience for both of you, dealing with the lifestyle, not to mention girls literally throwing themselves at him, how can you handle that?  You damn sure can't be fighting, you'll get expelled or arrested, listen it's your life chey, I'm just saying " he held his head down. "Okay that's all true justin, he's my boyfriend and he's been mines for a year now..." i shooked my head and sighed.  "Okay well listen just think iight,  i dont wanna infringe on your life or tell you about your love life, I'm just saying,  I've dealt with it before. Me and this girl was together since high school and soon as I got out she changed drastically, and we broke up, maybe I'm wrong about you and him, whatever it is, just know imma be here for you iight??" He hugged me and rubbed my back, i kept thinking about what he was saying.....maybe he knew something I didn't.....

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
~Cordell&Dre~
3:45a.m

"Dammit!! Why she ain't picking up the phone,  she ain't doing nothing....I hope" i tossed my phone down on the couch and sighed, I left dre and drea's at 12, and I was laying up watching football films and tryna see what I can improve,  i knew chey was with her friend but not answering the phone? That's a bit much, I knew chey would snap if she knew I had accidentally....okay well it wasn't an accident, ever since that calvin shit I wanted to.make sure it never happened again so I put a gps track on her phone,  I pulled out the laptop. I logged on the website to see her last location, I seen apartment address which was right up the street from our apartment,  I closed the laptop and kept thinking on who lived there, i got up and grabbed my car keys and headed down stairs.

Apartment building

I sat in my car, seeing if I seen her walking out, i stayed there for an hour waiting and watching to see if she was gonna come out,  i shooked my head and got out the car with my keys, i walked to the doormen and asked him did he see anyone. "Ayo, have you seen a little short guy, kinda curly hair, with a pretty girl, kinda thick....and ummm yeaah" i was tryna stop from going on about how she looked,  the doorman looked both ways and pulled me aside. "You know what young blood, imma be honest, I did but she looked drunk, i dont know what happned,  but I know he did tip me a hundred to keep quiet...." he kept checking his surroundings,  i reached into my pocket and pulled out two Benjamin's, and slid into his hand. "Will that cover it? I wanna know what floor he stay on and the number.." i looked dead into his eyes, he put they money in his pocket and gave me the info, I patted him on the back and headed inside. I got on the elevator,  I swear soon as I see him imma snap on his ass..

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●