.

Anyways, she came in my room and started talking about how my brother was going to Daytona in 2 days and then I started talking about Demi-girls (a Demi-girl is a girl who doesn't fully identify as a girl) and she asked me is that what I am and I said no. She only said that because "I dress like a boy" when I don't, I just don't like showing my body. Anyways, I told her I was pansexual and she asked me what that was. (Pansexual is when you would date anyone regardless of their gender; you would date any gender without a preference.)

I told her and then she had the nerve to say that bisexual and pansexual is the same thing when it's not. Bisexual is when you would date 2 or more genders WITH a preference, and like I said, if you're pansexual you don't have a preference of who you date. Then, she told me I was asexual when she didn't even know what that meant. (Asexual is when you don't have any sexual attraction to anyone.)

Idk if she's homophobic but something that she said gave off REALLY homophobic vibes. She asked my brother if she was sexually attracted to guys and he said no then she said "good I was gonna chop my head off" um... ma'am... what??? Idk it just didn't really sit right with me. I always knew she was homophobic, I just didn't know she was so.... OUT about it. Anyways, was would be the problem IF my brother did have any attraction to guys??

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Anyways, lol, my head hurts really bad and I feel like I need to puke.