16, Epilogue

Sirius

We finished school. It wasn't a nice time because of the upcoming war but I was glad to share it with my family, my real family, my friends. Remus and Lily said that muggles do this thing where they wear special robes and a weird square hat when they graduate. I didn't think they ever wore robes. Lily and Remus got us all the muggle grad outfits and we threw the weird hats in the air as Remus told us too at the potter house during our grad party.

We convinced our parents to get a tv. Remus helped us set it up in my room. We watched a bunch of movies that they recommended. After the party, James watched The Princess Bride so many times that I made sure he got his own tv.

Remus got me a phone. I still haven't figured out how to use it

***

Sirius

Remus got some kind of certificate. He did some courses so he could do the wedding.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here for a wedding, obviously, you all got the invitations. What is marriage? Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us together today. Mawage, that blessed awangement, that dweam wifin a dweam. And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva. So tweasure your wuv" remus laughed "Okay now the vows, lily?"

'No one can hurt me. Potter and I are joined by the bonds of love. And you cannot track that, not with a thousand bloodhounds, and you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords. Hear this now, potter: I will always come for you. And you might ask: But how can you be sure? And I will reply, This is true love. You think this 

happens every day? Because with you not even Death can stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while. Also I love you or whatever.

"James?"

"True love is the greatest thing in the world... except for a nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe. They're so perky; I love that. And, Lily, i"ll follow you anywhere, even if you decide to become some local fisherman, and go out for pleasure cruises at night in eel-infested waters."

"Do you james potter take lily evans to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?

"I do"

"Do you lily evans take james potter to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do!'

"The rings?"

Peter brought the rings forwards and they put them on each other

"By the power vested in me by the state of what place I got this power from, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss each other"

They kissed <3

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Potter!"

The clapping was louddd

***

Remus

"Remus, you're the only logical one. Take care of James. We have to go to the hospital but he's going to panic more than me."

"Of course he is."

"What!!?? It's time??" James said, overhearing us. "Okay it'll be okay lily well be okay. Baby Harry is going to come out beautiful and healthy and it's going to be great."