Part 1

Danielle POV:
Today is my first table read for my new tv show. I'm so excited and nervous. I had to get up at five in the morning. When I got ready it was already six o'clock so I went to wake up Amelia she didn't like getting up early, so I always say to her that she should go to bed earlier, because I know that she talks to Sofia almost all night. When I get in her room first I opened curtains and then took her blanket from her body she never like this but I love doing it.
Amelia POV:
I talked to Sofia tonight almost all night and went to sleep about at four o'clock. My mom always tells me that I should get more sleep and go to bed earlier and then it would be easier to get up to school. But I'm not granny I  won't  go to sleep at 8p.m. Today she came again to wake me up early, why couldn't school start at ten in the evening and then I could sleep as much as I want.
Danielle POV:
After waking up Amelia, I told her to hurry up and get ready because I didn't want to be late for my first day at work, and I went prepared something to eat for breakfast for myself and Amelia. I made pancakes and she came downstairs with red shirt, blue ripped jeans and white Nikes and I was wearing green dress and white Nikes.
No one POV:
They both eat their pancakes, picked up their items and walked out of their house.
Danielle POV:
When we came to Amelias school outside I saw Sofia she was already waiting to Amelia she's very cute girl, she have brown eyes and long dark hair. Sofia and Amelia have been really good friends for about one year now. I didn't get to meet Sofia's parents yet, but I know that Sofia is from Italy and they moved her about two years ago. When Amelia get out of the car I said goodbye to both girls and hurried to work because I'm already 5 minutes late and this is my first day at work . I hope everything goes well and I get along with the cast members.

AN
WHAT DO YOU THINKING?
This is my first chapter
Sorry for mistakes