Part 2

Stefania POV:
Today is my first table read I'm very nervous. I woke up with really bad headache. I hope it will pass before the table reading. I prepared myself for the day and went to wake up Sofia. Sofia is my daughter by the way. We moved here about two years ago and we really love to live here. Sofia had made a friend her name is Amelia she's very cute girl. She has blue like ocean eyes and blonde hair. I don't get to meet her parents yet, but I think I should invite them for dinner and we can get to know each other.  When I came to Sofias room  I saw her already wake up.  She was wearing white dress and white converse and I was wearing white shirt and blue ripped jeans with vans. Then I went downstairs and prepare breakfast.
Sofia POV:
I talked with Amelia almost all night, but I still wake up early. Me and Amelia are like sister now. We like gossip about other people, tell secrets. I get ready and when I was finish my mama came to wake me because she was thinking that I was still asleep. She went downstairs to make breakfast. When I went downstairs I smell my mother's french toast. She is really great cook. She always like  dancing in a old Italian music. Me and mama had talked that one day we should invite Amelia and her parents to the dinner. While mama was making breakfast I give Jeff her bowl with food and water. Oh I forgot to mention Jeff is my dog and she is a girl. I know that's weird, but mama thought it was good idea.
No one POV:
They eat their breakfast and go to the walk with Jeff. When they got home they pick their stuff and went in the car.
Stefania POV:
We arrive to Sofia's school I wish her luck and I drive to my job. I think I will arrive a little bit early but it's better that be late. I hate when
people are late.
Sofia POV:
I waited for Amelia outside and I finally saw Amelias mother car pull over we said goodbye to her mom and went to the class.

AN/
Sorry for mistakes I'm bad at English language
Did you like it?
What do you think will happen next?
Comment your opinion about this chapter