<•Chapter Nineteen•>

Vote and comment don't be silent readers!! 🍕😁

• NIALL's POV •

"C'mon please." I pouted at Liam and Louis.

"No Niall."

"Hell No!" Louis yelled.

"But she's not what you think she is."

"Then how is she?" Liam said.

"I'll tell you what she is she led Harry on and then ran back to her boyfriend in other words she used Harry." Louis shook his head.

At the moment I tried to convince them to let Selena come to our interview but it didn't work. Liam and Louis were still mad about what she had done. Zayn and me were ok with her but not all of us were.

"You don't understand her and Harry weren't even dating back then."

"But Gemma said they were so I believe her." Louis said like a child.

"The way I see it it doesn't matter if they were or not. The point is they were seeing each other and she just left without giving an explanation." Liam said in a matter of fact way.

It was no use to get them to cave in and change their minds about Selena.

Since the thing that happened between me and her I thought it would be awkward. Then I remembered it meant nothing to the both of us so we were both fine. It was a bit strange but shit happens right?

"Niall just stop." I turned around and saw Zayn.

"Zayn tell them how Selena isn't that bad."

"She isn't to a certain extent." He said.

I frowned at his answer. Great now it's all three of them who don't like her.

"Liam has a point what she did was messed up. Yea she's a great person but what she did was just wrong in so many ways."

"Yay Zayn you're on our side!" Louis jumped up and down.

I shook my head at all of them and just decided to walk away. I wasn't in the mood for this as I hate it when people get judged wrongly.

"Thanks Niall but I don't think that's necessary." Harry said as I walked into his room.

"But they think she's some horrible human being!" I protested.

"I know." He whispered sadly.

"Can't you just tell them about your situation?"

In my opinion it would be so much easier to just go ahead and tell them.

"No I don't want to get sued."

"But Harry we have loads of money just sitting around."

"I know." He said looking up.

"Then what's the big deal!" I made my way over and sat beside him.

"I'm scared." His green eyes looked down shyly.

"Scared of what?"

"That if I end up bailing us out or end up getting sued our contract is over."

"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked confused.

"No what if she decides to go back to Justin or someone else." Harry looked up at me with glossy green eyes.

"Harry you heard her yourself she's not going back so you have nothing to worry about." I reassured him. "If I was Selena I'd pick you over Justin Bieber any day."