<•Chapter Ten•>

Vote and Comment!!!! I hope you guys like it. 💙

• TAYLOR's POV •

My blood was boiling as I entered Selena's house. She gave me a spare key to her house and since she wasn't here I'm waiting for her.

"She's probably out with him." I murmured.

She's my best friend yet she does this to me? I mean we've dated the same guy before so what is this? Payback? Revenge?

I love Selena don't get me wrong but she could have at least told me. Harry's just to me a great guy but ugh! I don't want her to get hurt like what Justin did.

I was all for Jelena but after I saw what he's turned into I changed my mind. The constant late night calls I received of her crying and the constant cheating rumours or just rumours in general. It was painful to see her cry and so broken. The emotionless expressions and person she's become today hurts me because I knew what she was like before.

"Ugh!" I snapped out of my thoughts. Selena walked in the living room and headed over to get a wine bottle.

"Stop drinking." She turned to look at me and put the glass down.

"When did you get here?" She asked blankly.

"Awhile ago but we need to talk." I got closer to her and faced her.

"About what?" She looked away.

"Harry." I said in a duh tone.

"Don't even mention his name." She said bitterly. "Taylor don't start we're just friends and besides you only dated for what? A month?"

"What's wrong with you?" I've never seen her like this and it was actually amusing.

"He's just so ugh!!!!" She threw a couple of pillows at the wall and pulled at her hair. "He thinks he knows me and constantly bothers me to show feelings? Like leave me alone and stop pestering me! Why does he care? He's constantly just there and it annoys me. That stupid dimpled smile of his and those green eyes that just ugh!! He's so, so frustrating. You annoying curly haired idiot!" She stopped and was breathing hard.

Oh. My. God

"Selena you, you're, you." I sat there flabbergasted.

"What Taylor? Spit it out." She turned to me.

"You're mad."

"Nah duh Taylor. I'm mad, angry, furious, pissed whatever you want to call it. He's just so annoying and I hate how he makes me just want to punch him yet he's so cute . . . ."

I smiled at her little exchange and realized that they could work. Why didn't I notice this before?

They're perfect for each other. They're both down to earth and their slight differences balance them out. It's like a match made in heaven.

"Selena do you see this?" I smiled at her.

"What? Why are you smiling like that? It's creeping me out."

"You're showing an emotion. I mean yea you're angry but this is an emotion and I've been waiting for this day to come. Harry's good for you." I gave her a small smile but she just laughed bitterly.

"Yea he's good for me that he causes my blood pressure to rise."

Sarcasm. It's been awhile since I heard her be sarcastic.

I love Harry.

"Better then have you look like an emotionless doll." I stated and she just rolled her eyes. "All these emotions in one day. You didn't need rehab you needed Harry Styles."

This could work and besides I just wanted my best friend back. I might still have feelings for Harry but I'm sure I can put them aside.

Right?

• SELENA's POV •

Taylor was crazy and after a while last night I got her to drop the subject. She left this morning saying that she had a couple days off. I told her I had to fly to Miami and she said that she'll see me when I get back.

I realized that I overreacted in front of her about Harry which caused her to be confused. The lie I used was that we have met way before they dated and would talk so we were close. Taylor got mad a bit because I didn't tell her but then she stopped asking questions.

Good thing she got distracted or else I would be in more trouble than I already was. I was suppose to catch a flight with Harry but decided against it and rescheduled my flight to now. I can already hear Richard and Juliet, oh and Brad too.

DNA:
Brad, Stephen, Harry, and Juliet said that we're having a meeting when you get here.

Yea I can already hear the screams and lectures coming from them. Especially Brad and my publicists. I guess I should start to listen and follow orders.

* * * *

"Thanks to you now we have to hold back a few things and make this relationship public in February. All you had to do was follow a simple order." Brad said looking at me while shaking his head.

"You're going out later and then going to their concert where you meet the rest of the guys, tomorrow you have an interview, Harry's going with you, after the interview you're going to get ready for Harry's birthday which you didn't help plan at all." Stephen, one of my publicist said glaring at me.

"Selena please work here with us and follow our orders." Juliet said.

"Ok I'm sorry." I said.

They all stopped and looked at each other as if I've just said something weird. They all then looked at me like I've grown a second head. I just said I'm sorry.

"I'll be leaving now ok I get it I have to follow orders and I will so let's go." I looked towards Harry who just nodded and got up.

* *

"Thanks." I said as Harry placed my salad in front of me. My eyes kept focused on my food but I felt Harry's eyes on me and felt weird.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I blankly said.

"Selena let's talk about what happened." He said as he reached over for my hand but I pulled it away.

"You said it clearly last time you said you're only here because I have problems and my mom told you to do this."

"Yea and no but I'm sorry and why do you have me as DNA on your phone?"

"When did you look through my phone?"

He raised his hands in defense. "I just happened to catch a glance."

"It stands for Do Not Answer." I plainly said and went back to eat my food as normal as I could. Harry kept staring at me throughout the whole time.

"Let's go." I finally had enough and grabbed my drink. It felt weird with someone looking at you while you eat. He grabbed his salad and walked out while eating it.

"Selena did you hear Justin's song?"

"Harry is it true I Knew You Were Trouble about you?"

"Selena does Taylor know you're dating Harry? Is she ok with it?"

When we finally managed to get out and into the car:

"I like you." I looked up and stared at him shocked, confused, and horrified.

"What? You hardly know me."

"I know and it sounds weird but I actually like you but I think I like you more when you actually smile like last time." He gave me a small smile and I wanted to return it but

I couldn't . . . .

Not yet.

++++++++
I wanted to cut all the BS where it takes him/her a long time to confess his/her like for each other. I don't see the fact in prolonging it and also you might be like it's too early well it all has a meaning in the end! :)