<•Chapter Forty-One•>

Vote and Comment!

Please read the authors note!

HARRY'S POV

"What's going on?" I asked as everyone started whispering among themselves.

"Isn't this live?" Liam looked to me.

"We have to go see if she's OK." Niall said and Zayn nodded his head in agreement.

"She didn't look so good." Louis commented.

The interviewer was looking around as if wondering what to do and the camera crew had stopped filming. Brad was talking to the director and must have been apologizing.

"You should go find her." I jumped and looked behind me to find Juliet with a worried expression. "Her waiting room isn't hard to find." I nodded and went to go look for her.

She was very wrong when she said that her waiting room wasn't hard to find. I was in the middle of a long hallway tying to figure out if I should go left, right, or straight. I let out a sigh and decided to instead go ask where her waiting room was.

"Was she OK?" I whispered to myself as I was about to walk back. As soon as I turned around I heard someone cry out as if they were in pain. "Selena!"

The cry was heard from the right and I quickly ran to the last door. I quickly opened the door and looked around the room. She was on the floor covering her face and crying out.

"Selena!" She looked up at me and cried even more. I quickly ran to her and brought her into my arms.

"H- hry." She tried to say my name.

"Shhh." I patted her back and tried to get her to let it all out.

As weird as this may sound but I was glad that she was crying. This was the reaction I was looking for and I'm sure everyone was too. It was odd for a person not to cry for more than a year. She managed to stay strong for a whole year and finally she snapped.

"Harry." She let go and faced me.

I looked into her eyes and saw that tears were still falling. Her whole face was red and her eyes puffy.

"What's wrong?" I tried to clean her tears that were still falling.

"I love you too."

My hand stopped and I slowly looked into her eyes. My heart it stopped as those three simple words came out of her mouth. My whole body was frozen because I've been waiting for her to say those words.

My brain must have shut down because without thinking I brought her in for a kiss. Her arms quickly wrapped themselves around my neck and mine wrapped themselves around her waist. It was the most natural thing in the world and we stayed like that for a couple minutes.

"Again."

"What?" She sniffled and wiped her already red nose. It wasn't a sight to see for most people but she made it look cute.

"Say it again." I breathed out.

"I love you?" A confused expression made it's way to her cute face.

"Say it again." I gave her a small smile. "I want you to say you love me a million times."

Selena looked up at me and gazed into my eyes for awhile. She put her head down and let out a sigh. I started to worry as if I was asking for too much already.

"You don't have to if you don't want -"

She looked up at me and a laugh escaped her soft red lips. Her laugh filled my ears and it made my heart swoon. Simple actions like that made my heart feel as if it was running a marathon.