<•Chapter Four•>

Vote and Comment!!!!

• HARRY's POV •

"Harry?" I looked up and saw Richard, our manager.

"Oh sorry what?"

According to the media I was out yesterday and managed to get laid twice. All they make up is lies and crazy thing is people believe it. The tabloids have been just unbelievable and that's what's bothering me.

"I said one of the questions is who's your celebrity crush so you say-"

"Kendall Jenner."

I've seen Kendall a couple of times and we've gone out. She was nice and all but I'm not quite sure where it was going at the moment.

"No Selena Gomez."

"Why?" I put on a confused expression.

"Just do as I say." He said and led me towards the rest of the boys who were already in their seats.

"Welcome the hottest boyband One Direction!"

We all said hi into the mics and smiled politely. Ryan Seacrest had asked for an interview so we said yes.

"Alright let's get on the questions then we'll hear about your tour, movie and your next album." He grabbed his phone.

"So craziest thing a fan has done?"

"We actually had a fan try to steal Nialls underwear." Liam looked to Niall.

"Also one tried to steal a piece of Harry's hair which was weird." Zayn said.

"Yea." Niall said.

"One fan hid in one of those big garbage bins and security noticed when they tried to move it because it was heavy." I said.

"Ohh yea I remember that and the one that hid under our tour bus." Niall said laughing.

"Wow you have some crazy fans." We all laughed and nodded.

"But they're amazing." Liam answered.

"Next question favorite song to sing in the shower?"

"I actually sing to I Knew You Were Trouble." Niall raised his hand and admitted.

"Harry likes to sing to that song too." Louis smirked at me.

I shook my head and glared at him. Now I'm expecting more rumours about me and Taylor.

"Soo boys any celebrity crushes?"

"I think Emma Watson is cute." Liam said.

"Rihanna's hot too." Louis said.

"But who do you think is the hottest right now?"

"Selena Gomez." I said but it came out more as a question.

"Ohh yea she's hot." Zayn nodded his head.

"Yea yea she's really hot and talented." Louis added.

"Zayn you're apparently her favorite."

"I'm flattered."

I don't get why I had to say that at all. I'm confused. We continued with more questions then proceeded to talk about our Take Me Home tour which we're in right now.

"Thank you boys." We all said goodbye and headed out.

"Harry!" Richard yelled. I stopped and looked behind me.

"Tomorrow my office at 8 we need to talk." He said sternly.

"Alright can I leave now?" He nodded and I went to catch up with the rest of the guys.

"So Selena Gomez? I didn't know you have a thing for her." Louis said as we got in the van.

"I don't but she's hot I'll admit that."

Honestly yea she was. I've only met her once but never really talked just said hi and took a picture. Yea she was cute and nice but in my opinion Justin Bieber isn't that good for her.

"We're going out to eat then home. You have a concert at the staples center in 4 days so enjoy the break." Paul said.

I just wanna go home. The paps are just going to yell crap at me and my head can't take anymore. That's why I deleted my Twitter app.

* * * *

"Harry! Get your lazy bum up and go to your meeting." Liam yelled.

"Ok ok I'm up." I rubbed my eyes and looked up at Liam still in his pjs.

"Wait you're not going?" I expected Liam and everybody else to already be dressed.

"No just you. The rest of the lads are sleeping."

That's strange we usually always have meetings together. Why am I only one that has to go? And this early! I pulled the covers off and headed into the shower still half asleep.

As I was in the shower the warm cool water felt amazing and I found myself dozing off. It felt nice and warm until it turned scorching hot!

"Ah What the h-" I opened my eyes and removed myself from the water.

"Hurry up." Liam said as he let go of the toilet handle thing. My eyes widened and I covered myself.

As he left I quickly showered and got out to change fast. Who knows what Liam will do. My nose was filled with delicious scents and I knew Liam had cooked breakfast.

"Here." He handed me my keys and led me out.

"What? No food?" I asked. He shook his head and closed the door.

Great no food? I walked to my car and drove to the Modest building. I wonder what was so important that I had to wake up early and go alone.

"It better be good."

++++++++++
Yes it will!!!
Sorry short chapter :( but next chapters will be interesting ;)