Imagine 1

*Matt/Funny*

You and Matt had been becoming really close lately. Well, closer than you already were. And you wanted to take your relationship to the next level.

You told him you're finally ready to have sex with him, as long as he used protection. Of course he agreed, and headed out to the pharmacy to buy condoms.

In this particular pharmacy, the condoms were locked in a glass case, in the corner of the store. Matt walks over to the pharmacist's counter, and politely asks,

"May you please unlock this case?"

The pharmacist follows Matt to the case and unlocks it. Matt takes three packages of the Large size condoms.

The pharmacist locks the case and walks back to the counter with Matt.

As they walk, the pharmacist tries to make conversation.

"It's good that you're smart enough to use protection, young man. That is very important."

Matt nervously laughs. "Yea..."

"You know. Sex can be a dangerous thing. With pregnancy and disease and all. I have a daughter, so I'm very sensitive to these types of things."

Matt felt very uncomfortable so he bought the condoms, and quickly walked out.

That night he had plans with you, to meet your parents. He packed a single condom in his jeans pocket, just in case.

He rings your doorbell and you rush to to the front door to greet him.

"My parents are so excited!" You tell him.

"So am I!" He replies.

You both walk in and take a seat at the dining room table.

"Dinners almost ready!" Your mom calls from the kitchen.

"I'll come, introduce myself." your dad says.

He walks out into the living room and the second Matt sees him, his face goes pale.

"Are you ok, babe?" You ask.

He doesn't respond.

"I didn't know you'd be so nervous."

"I didn't know you're father was a pharmacist..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAHAHA. BTW IM NOT GONNA TRY TO TAKE FULL CREDIT FOR THIS. I WAS INSPIRED BY SOMETHING ON INSTAGRAM BUT I SWITCHED THE STORY UP A LITTLE BIT AND OF COURSE MADE IT FOCUSED ON MATT. 😂

ILY GUYS!❤️