Imagine 3

*Gilinsky/Dirty*

You lay on the couch in Jack's living room, watching television. You didn't plan on staying the night, so you had borrow one of Jack's shirts to sleep in.

Jack is away, in the shower.

You here the shower turn off and a few minutes later Jack walks out shirtless. Just the sight of his abs turned you on a little.

"Hey baby." he whispers, getting closer to you.

You smirk.

"I was thinking, since your staying the night and all, we could have some fun."

He stands over you and you sit up a bit.

"Ok."

He leans down and puts each hand on either side of you.

Your lips collide and move in sync with each other. His tongue asks for entrance and you allow.

After a while, he slides a hand up your shirt, grabbing for one of your breasts.

"Mmmmhh" you moan.

You pull your shirt off and then he slowly kisses you, down your body, until he reaches your hips.

He grins up at you and you do the same back.

He pulls your pants down then slowly takes your underwear off as well.

He kisses your thighs then slides his tongue into you.

You shriek with pleasure. "Fuck, Jack!"

"You take so good, y/n." he says.

"You feel so good." you reply. "I want the rest of you inside me now."

"Anything for you baby girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: MY I JUST SAY HOW UNCOMFORTABLE I WAS WRITING THAT OMG. IM SO SORRY EXCEPT NOT REALLY THAT MUCH BUT STILL. 😂 OK BYE.