| Chapter 6 |

(Hi, so my friend said that Michael's friend name should be Axel, so yeah, that will be Michael's friend name they told me in a meet, not in the comments, by the way, now you can read the chapter)

Warning there is swearing in is Chapter!!!! ( I need to include it so it makes sense in the future almost every little detail I included can help you know what will happen in another chapter ) 

| * Ennard's Point of View * |

It had been a week since I had met Axel, I really wanted to talk to him again he was so nice and weird I like weird things, they're cool. The only thing that kinda bothered me was that Michael wasn't really hanging out with me as much, I don't know if I did something wrong not including I killed him, and I don't know if it's because I called him stupid in some way.

| * Some days ago * | (No one's Point Of View)

"Hey, Eggs!" "hm uh yeah?" "I want to watch a horror movie" "Uh it's night, I think you'll just get nightmares" "nope I will not" "okay" Michael gets the controller and goes to uh- Netflix "Ennard what horror movie do you want to watch?" he said while scrolling slowly "Uh a scary zombie movie!" "Uh okay," Michael puts on a zombie movie and then gets up to make popcorn since Ennard wanted some. At the end of the movie, Michael says " I really hope zombies don't exist, I mean they would kill everybody" "Yeah, but you will be okay" "Is it because I'm a walking corpse?" "nope!" "then why?" "because they only eat people with brains but you have don't have a brain" Michael completely forgot that he has no brain literally and that his insides were scooped out and he honestly thought that Ennard was calling him stupid "Are you fucking calling me stupid?" "Uh, I don't know what fu..fucking..? means so no" "Okay then how did you pronounce it so easily then" "I don't know I just feel like I've said it before but I haven't" "Okay, you know what I'll just go to my room and sleep," Michael said while standing up and heading to his room(I swear I mention him going to sleep a bit too much) "But aren't you going to hang out with me?" Ennard said while standing up and Michael stopped walking toward his room and turned around "Have you even seen the time it's 12 in the morning! plus I already watched a movie with you" "Oh okay I guess" Ennard just stood there watching Michael head to his room Ennard was crying oil a bit since he's never experienced someone yelling at him, not even the animatronics at the Pizzaria had yelled at him.

| * Ennard's Point Of View * | (this is the present)

I think it might have been that, I didn't mean to insult him I thought it would make him feel better that the zombies wouldn't target him, I'll try to talk to I'm so I can cheer him up! I went to Michael's room and opened his door he was on his computer I really don't understand why he's in his computer for a long time "Um Michael" "Uh yeah?" "You wanna hang out?" " Uh, sure I don't have anything else to do" "Okay" I saw Michael close his computer and sat down on his bed "So what you wanna do?" "How about someone hides an object and one of us has to find it" "Sure I haven't played that I think I know the rules already though" "Okay" "So you wanna go first?" "Sure" we played a few rounds it was Michael's turn again so I patiently waited in the bathroom until he told me I could go search for the Item after 2 minutes he told me I could go I search his room, the kitchen, and the living room but I couldn't find the item I then decided to go upstairs I saw a room that got my attention it had a piece of paper that looked old that said "Elizabeth" I went into the room and saw a lot of toys and plushies I decided to look around until I saw a drawing of circus baby when she still had blue eyes I was confused at first because when we first opened Circus baby had blue eyes but the next day she had green eyes and they weren't too many people the first day there were more people on the second day so I assumed that she was there I then saw a little drawing of a girl with orange hair and green eyes and a boy that looked around 5 years older with brown hair and blue eyes I assumed it was Michael since Michael ad brown hair and blue eyes and I also assumed that Elizabeth was Michael's little sister but I was curious on where she was.. I then heard Michael say "Ennard your times up come here!" I then rushed downstairs and went to Michael "Hey Michael, who's Elizabeth?" "Oh she's my little sister" he seemed a bit sad when he said that "oh well where is she?" "Um, Ennard she dead" I was a little shocked by that until I heard Michael say " So is my little brother C.C " I got confused because I looked through all the rooms upstairs but I never saw a room of a little boy " Um Michael where is C.C's room?" "Uh- I assumed you would have seemed it because it was upstairs but it's here come" I then followed him I then saw him point at the storage room "This is his room" "Um Michael that's the storage room.." "What no-look inside," he said while opening the door I peeked into the room but nope it was still the storage room the only thing I found weird is that there's a bed there "Hey um was this his old room" "No, can you not see the toys and everything?" I just looked at the room and then I said "No.. I only see a bed and tools" "That's strange maybe there's something wrong with your vision" "No, Michael I think there might be something wrong with you're vision" " Wait if you do see toys show me them" he then when in the room and grabbed a hammer "This is one of his favorite toys it's a toy phone" I was confused I think he may be going crazy "Michael that's a hammer" "What no it's not" "Uh Michael I am sure of what I'm seeing that is a hammer" "Okay then I'll show you his favorite toy" I saw him rush downstairs and go to his room I was following I then saw him take out a yellow goldish bear with a purple bow tie and a purple top hat "See this is his favorite toy" "Okay I can see this toy but I can't see the toy phone" "I think I may need to check your vision Ennard" "Uh do you even know how to do that?" "Yea I mean my Dad builds animatronics and he taught me a few things" "um okay" Michael then powered me off and everything went black. I was still confused on why he thinks he has a little brother and says that the storage room is C.C's room.

Question of the day: Who do you think is going crazy Ennard or Michael?

                     | How many words there were In this chapter 1276 words |