| Chapter 9 |

| Ennard's Point of View | 

   Did Michael smile at me? Humans are weird. I killed him, yet he likes me? Can't really blame him right now his smile, it was cute. "He should smile more, it looks um.. cute?" I think I might have said that out loud because he had this flustered, embarrassed, and confused look. Then he was stuttering?                                                                                                  

"I.. W-What?"  "Did I say that out loud?"  "Y-yeah" "Oopsy well I can't say I didn't say that. Plus I wasn't really lying, you should smile more your smile was lovely or um cool i-i don't know . Sorry if that is offensive.. I heard people don't like it when people say they should smile more" 

 "It's okay but, just don't say things like that! Anyways we're going to visit another friend of mine along with Axel. His name is Liam but this time it's going to be in his apartment, not a park."

"Haha, I'm not going inside you it's cramped in there. You should eat more"   "I can't eat anymore.."  "Oh. I forgot.."   "Anyways can't you turn small or something like the other time?"  "It hurts my wires since I'm technically crushing them together to become smaller"  

"Hmm um can you become just a bit shorter then?" "It's not going to look natural I'm tall like not human normal tall I think."  "I've noticed that since we met.." 

"believe me..."

| * Michael's Point of View * |  

After I had finished saying my statement I was wondering if maybe he could stay here. I mean, it won't hurt anybody...Right? "Hey Ennard how about you just stay here?"                        

"Hmmm Okey, I'm cool with that. Also, when are you going to his house?"  "In a um hour."  "A hour?! And you didn't tell me earlier?!"  "Heh, sorry.."

-------------

Knock Knock  

I wonder if Ennard is doing alright.. I probably won't come home soon since the both of them seem to lose track of time, then I also lose track of time. "Hey Michael!"  "Hm oh eh- Hey Liam"  "Everything alright?"  "Yeah," I said as I walked into his apartment.

"Hiya Michael!"  "Hey Axel"  "Hm? Is Ennard not here?" I heard Axel say "No he was.. busy"

I watch Liam walking back with some things we could entertain ourselves with. I couldn't get Ennard off my mind though, what if he was in trouble what if he got hurt? I couldn't stop thinking of the worst scenarios but I had to act normal if not they're going to think something is wrong with me.

|* Ennard's Point of View *|

 Well Michael's gone "huh it's not as fun I though it would be.." oh well.  Hey hey hey baby, freddy, bon bon anybody?
  ...
Huh guess they're asleep or something.. well I don't care cause now I can talk to myself with no one judging me! This is boring I'm bored. Hm? Wait- is that Michael's phone?! He must-have forgotten it!
HEneHeHrHeHehHahhWhwaheGehHawHeeJaawhaw

ima look through it, he only said not to look through his computer never his phone. I opened it and of course he added a password.

   Jokes on him I hear the sound of his password and it's 83985601350316 My only question is how he remembers all of that..anyways I entered his phone and it almost seemed to be normal,
   But you know I haven't checked his photos and messages that's the best part

---------------

I think Michael is just...clean... he ain't got anything too weird in here. Huh. Nah he has to be hiding something everyone does
Right?
  Hmm.... 'Ennard?' "Hm?" 'What are you doing? me and the other Funtimes are trying to sleep!' "Heh I'm actually going through Michael's phone" 'oh, ain't he gonna get mad?' "nah he won't even know he's with his friends" 'ohhhh well have fun with whatever you're doing' "kk buh-bye"

I get back to searching, but I couldn't find anything! I only found out a bit more about his past life but that's all!  So, I eventually just gave up took me a few minutes though. Wait.. I didn't explore some places in the vents maybe I could find something! I instantly stand up from the sofa and climb into the vents.

 ----------------

Ugh! I've been exploring for sooooo long and non of these humans things have their vents unlocked, like how am I supposed to get in when all of you lock them seriously!

Click

Oh- seems one human actually wants to see me. I opened the vents and I see a.. girl? I think, I mean- well they have long brown hair and, oh! They have one blue eye and one green eye that's cool!
    Hehe why not just jump out and give them a little spook 

I jump out and scare them!

"What the-?!"  "Heh, hi! My names Ennard what yours?"  "Um my name uh- I go by 'M' "  "M? That's a weird name. May I call you something else?"  "Uh- sure?"  " I shall call you! Hmm 'Turkey' " "I- what?!"  "Yah"   "Wait- you're an animatronic-"  "You didn't notice earlier?"   "Nah" 

"Oh"  I feel like i'm forgetting something..ANYWAYS I'll just chat with them for a few minutes, it get's boring only talking to Michael I wanna talk to other people too!

| * Michael's Point of View * | 

"Ugh.." I groaned I think I spended to much time with them.. How do they have that much energy?? "Mm doesn't matter anymore.." I muttered to myself, but then I started thinking where is Ennard? 

"Ennard I'm home if you didn't hear!" 

.  .  .

"Ennard?"

.  .  . 

"ENNARD?!"

Where is Ennard?? Oh my god if he fucking went outside I swear to god... "ENNARD IF YOU ARE HERE YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" . . .  "UGH ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO MAKE ME GO TO VENTS AND SEE WHERE THE FUCK YOU WENT??" 

God sometimes I can't even handle him.. I'm not going in there i'm going sit in the couch and patiently wait for him. 

  Even if it's all night.

| * Ennard's Point of View * | 

"Hey what time is it?" I asked M. I hope it's not too late I hope Michael's not home yet.. "Oh-It's um 8:47 p.m. why?" "Oh- OH MY GOD! IM SO SORRY TURKEY BUT I NEED TO LEAVE OR ELSE IM GOING TO BE DEAD MEAT!!" "You don't have meat tho-?" "HHAHAHHEHWHW BYE I HAVE TO GO SEE YOU ANOTHER DAY!!" 

OMG I FORGOT I'm so dead..  Mmm.. ! "Hey Poltergeist I need help!"  ' What is a Poltergeist?' "Search it up"  'Okay.. I- I DON"T LOOK LIKE THAT???'  "Hm I don't know I think you do.. BUT I NEED HELP!!"  "Okay with what?'  "SO UH- HEHE WERE ABOUT TO DIE IF WE DON'T TELL MICHAEL AN EXCUSE" I said to Baby wile crawling as fast as I can through the vent's 

'Oh- OH UH TELL HIM THE TRUTH???'  "OH NAH WE GON DIE"   'GIVE BALLORA CONTROL SHE'S GOOD AT THESE THINGS'  "SHE CAN'T SPEAK"  'When she's in control she can remember?'  "OH YAH OKAY TELL BALLORA I'M ALMOST THERE"

Hmm.. I hope this works.. *Glitch noises because I don't know how to type it-*  "H-huh? Oh yeah Michael hm.. Don't worry guys I have an idea.. Pretty sure it will work"

 ----------------

| * Michael's Point of View * | 

"Ugh.. Where is he.."  I said to myself but then I heard  Rustling on the vents. Finally he's here, Oh.. I swear if he did something stupid.. I actually don't know what i'll do I could take popcorn away from him he likes popcorn.. and then I see Ennard jump of the vents. Great, now let's see where he was I hope he didn't actually do something stupid.

-----------------------------------

Hay It's me um so I need help with something so choose ( yes this does affect the story-)

1

or

2

 Anyways's um Yeah so this has to do with something and 1 is F and 2 is L so yeah. Oh and i'm going to draw everyone's design I have so far yeah this will include -
    M, Michael, Ennard, Axel, Liam, Baby, Funtime Freddy, Bon bon, Funtime Foxy, and  Ballora.

  ( 1345 words including this )