The End after the End

Mom! Akashi is doing it again!

Hahaha! Clam down Sakura! Your so annoying! Akashi said to his little sister.

Hey you two do you want me to tell your father you two were misbehaving? Anna called to her two children.

No!! They said together.

Then stop your gonna wake nanami. She said looking at the little girl on the couch.

Let me explain. Hi I'm the narrator. I shall explain what this situation is. After Anna recovered she married levi and had a son named Akashi. Two years later another baby came named sakura. Three years later another baby girl came around named nanami. Today when this is happening Akashi is 10 sakura is 8 and nanami is 5. And levi is away at work. Don't worry anna still goes to fight Titans but Anna is on leave for today. Now back to the story!!

Hey guys I'm back. Levi called

Hey sweetie! Anna said kissing him.

Dad!! Said Akashi

Daddy your back!! Sakura said running up for a hug.

Hi kids. How have you been? Have you been taking care of mom?

Ya!! And we helped her all day! I even helped put nanami to sleep. Akashi said with a big smile.

Ya and I also helped her with the cleaning!! Sakura said trying to impress him.

Very good Sakura. Your learning a lot from daddy!

Alright you two go up stairs and do your homework ok. And take your little sister up there two. Me and your father need to talk. Anna said

Crap. Levi sighed

After the kids had left Anna walked up to levi kissed him.

I wasn't expecting that. Thought I did something wrong.

Nope! I just wanna remember just how much I love you! Anna confronted him

Tch you little brat. You had me worried.

Well...sakura really is learning from you. She's always cleaning and yelling when nanami makes a mess.

Well she is my daughter.

Ya well Akashi was talking to me about joining the survey corps when he's older. Just like me!

Or just like me. He said with a smirk.

Oh shut up!she hissed at him

Years passed by and their kids weren't really kids anymore. Akashi joined the survey corp like he said and Sakura has just started in the military. And nanami is currently in training. Levi and anna are two very proud parents but still very worried for them. Levi is still with the survey corp but Annas previous injuries from her old survey corp days have prevented her from continuing. Of course there were still Titans but Anna and levi found happiness together. Their life's will continue on and Anna and levis love for each other will never fade.
THE END!