1. A Meeting to Remember

This is a disclaimer to tell you that I am not well versed in league of legends and anything that might be from the Canon lore is just what I found through quick google searches when I stumble upon them. I just really enjoy the general trope of these K/DA stories and wanted to try my hands a one.

Also there's a high chance that most characters behave very differently from how they have been written by RIOT since once again, I don't know much about them.

The following message is the short version from the on in the chapter "A Carring Hand", refer to it for the full explanation should you get there:

I will not be putting a mention on who's POV the chapter is written in.

__________

"Class dismissed, have a wonderful weekend and don't forget that you all have an essay due for monday." Said miss Fiora as the last bell rang.

I quickly packed my things and stood up. After years of covering songs and making some originals, I had been noticed by my idol, Ahri from k/da! Well, she was a solo performer when I discovered her but that's not the important thing to focus on right now. In about an hour, I will be meeting with them to finalize our preparations for my first time on stage with them. I was about to leave when the back of my shirt got suddenly grabbed by someone, keeping me in place.

"Where are you going in such a hurry I wonder?" Came the familiar voice of my best friend since I started studying here, y/n.

"Let me go, y/n! This is the moment of a lifetime, I can't be late!" I told him, barely able to keep my excitement down.

He laughed and did as I said while I turned around to look at him. He hasn't changed ever since I met him. Always wearing plain colored shirts with jeans that range from blue to black. His e/c eyes staring at me with their usual gentle gaze that makes me flustered every time. He wasn't muscular but still had a body that most would consider attractive. He put his hands into his pockets before saying:

"I know, I know. I've listened to you rant about it for a week now. You know I was just messing with you." He paused before giving me one of his rare genuine smiles.

"You sure have grown since we met huh? From a shy girl to an upcoming pop star. Just remember us little people when you're up there alright?"

Sadness overtook me for a second as I softly grabbed one of his arms.

"Why would you say that? We'll still see each other here and at home you know?I doubt I'll get to live with them just yet. Plus, even if I get famous, it won't stop us from calling each other?" I said, unsure if I was trying to convince him or myself.

Only a selected few are aware of this, but him and I have been sharing a two bedroom apartment ever since I found out that he was an orphan during our first year. It was awkward at first, but he was so understanding and mindful of my space that it took no time for me to feel at ease. As for rent, since it was my idea and since I make a good amount of money with my songs and my barista part-time job, I offered to cover most of it. He was reluctant at first but came around to it after a while.

His expression saddened for a split second before he reverted back to a fake smile. I've always hated when he did that.

"Whatever you say." He started with a teasing tone. "I'm just saying that based on those 'day in the life of' videos made by your new friends, it looks like you won't have much time to hang out with someone like me."

I wanted to be mad at him for assuming something like that but I understood that his fear wasn't unfounded.

"I would never-" I attempted to say before being interrupted by a conversation nearby us that we both overheard.