yoυ ѕнoυld do тнaт - ranвoo

i just read the requested people from the first page and i will be starting on chapters with them. a lot of you wanted niki and ranboo and i'm here to deliver! as you guys have requested, here is ranboo.
(ranboo is a minor and so i will not do anything that he is uncomfortable with especially sexualizing him. i do NOT sexualize minors and if you do, leave. the door is wide open for you.)

also! before i forget, there has been a lot of hate going towards dream, wilbur, techno, tommy, and jschlatt (and a few others but these are the only ones i've seen so far). the hate that these people are receiving right now, i do not support and if you are sending hate to any of them, please leave. i accept everyone here and i respect whoever they support, but i do not tolerate hate. i will not be going into detail about what is going on because it's not my place to say. i just want to inform everyone to be careful and please don't send hate to anyone. with the whole cancel culture and what not, i know it's hard to believe one thing but people are saying another. but i have read the things that people are sending these people and i'm not okay with it. whether the things that are being said are true, i write for people that love them. if these people make others happy, i will continue to write for them. i have my opinions on the matter but i will not say anything about it. this is a safe and happy place. no negativity please.

warnings: just the casual cussing :)
(this was also not proofread so i apologize if there's any spelling errors. i'll fix it soon)

•·················•·················•

y/n's pov:

  "you dumbass!" i laughed.

  tommy told tubbo, ranboo, and i to watch him jump from one of the tall buildings in the smp. he said he could jump from the top and land it with a water bucket. tommy ended up proving me statement correct; he can not land it. don't get me wrong, he tried to land it... but did he? he did not, fuckin' dumbass. that's what he gets for being so cocky.

"that's not funny." tommy said, as he respawned.

  "it funny. you tried so hard to convince that you could do it and look what happened!" tubbo also laughed.

  "it's still not funny..." tommy mumbled.

  "it's okay tommy, it's the thought that matters." ranboo encouraged.

  tommy hummed in response but kept quiet a bit.

  "well guys, i need to go. let me know if anything happens. i need to know if tommy does anything else stupid." i yawned, leaning back into my chair, stretching my back.

  "THATS NOT FUNNY WOMAN!" tommy yelled.

  "geez tommy, those no need to yell those hurtful words." i said sarcastically, "well anyways, i'll see you guys later. bye."

  the boys said their byes as i disconnected from the call. i cracked my fingers and finished just in time to get a call from ranboo.

   i answer the call, "hey ranboo, what's up?".

  "hey. i was wondering if we could make a video sometime..?" ranboo asked.

   "yeah, that would be really fun. just let me know when." i smiled even though he couldn't see it.

   "i will for sure."

   "alright, well i gotta go." i say.

   "okay. i gotta get back to the other two anyways. they're probably discussing something that i should stop them from." ranboo laughs.

   "you should do that before it's too late. knowing tommy, the plan is probably already in motion." i added.

   "probably. well, i'll let you go. bye y/n."

   "see ya ranboo." i say ending our call.

•·················•·················•

okay, so as i was writing this, i looked up ranboo's boundaries just in case he's uncomfortable with fanfiction. i found a tumblr page with everyone's boundaries and it said ranboo is okay with fanfiction as long as it's not NSFW which i understand but, it also said he finds discomfort with x reader fanfics. can someone please confirm or deny that please. if he is uncomfortable with that, i will take this down immediately. i don't want to make him uncomfortable or do anything similar. i have seen other writers make x reader fanfics with him so i don't know what to do. if someone help, that would be amazing. thank you!

have an amazing day! <3