cυddleѕ - wιlвυr

aww little baby man

so i know i made another title like this one but so what? it's wilbur for goodness sakes.

anyways, no warnings here. it's really short and fluffy

•·················•·················•

  y/n's pov:

  i get into my car and turn it on. i buckle my seatbelt and reverse into the street, putting it into drive right after and push the gas a little, moving the car forward. my boyfriend wilbur, invited me over to hang out. he occasionally did this just because.

  once i got to his house, i parked in the driveway and walked to the door, unlocking it with the key he gave me. i step in and take my shoes off in the hallway. upstairs i can hear wilbur talking to someone, probably tommy. i make my way to living room and flop myself onto the couch, letting the cushions bring me down. footsteps come down the stairs and into the room, stopping at the back of the couch.

  "well hi." wilbur says from behind me.

  "hey." i answer, rolling over onto my side to face him, giving him a small smile.

  "what do you wanna do today?" he asks, walking over to, making me turn the other way.

  "umm, i don't really care."

  wilbur lays in front of me and plays with my fingers. he always does that. he knows it comforts me and i know it comforts him.

  "we'll just stay here." he whispers, still playing with my hands.

  i nod and close my eyes. wilbur moves towards me and lays his arm around my waist as his other arm goes under his head. i move closer and lay my head right below his.

  what a great time to cuddle.

•·················•·················•

i hope you all had an amazing day! love you all!! <3