leммe do ιт - ѕaм

this is for my side how awesamdude

warnings: cussing.. maybe?

•·················•·················•

  y/n's pov:

  body by megan thee stallion played through my phone. videos of people dancing to this song was all over my fyp on tiktok. should i do it? hell yeah i should!

  i place my phone on my windowsill and pressed the timer button, watching it as it counted down. i turned around but before i can even shake my ass, someone tackles me into the bed and lays on me.

  "no. you can't dance to this." sam grunts/grins.

  "why? i was gonna boogie." i pout, crossing my arms across my chest.

  he shakes his head and puts his head in my neck. i smile as his protectiveness and wrap my arms around his neck.

  "you can only do that for me.." he mumbles, kissing where my neck and shoulder meet.

  "ahh okay, whatever you say."

  he wraps himself around me tighter, refusing to let go.

  "so if i wanted to do that in front of you, i could?" i ask.

  i feel him freeze and hear him take a gulp, "maybe.."

  i laugh throwing my head back. i lean back up and kiss him on the top of his head.

  "you're adorable. but i can twerk, lemme do it real quick." i say jokingly, trying to stand up.

"nope. you're staying right here, with me." he mumbles, snuggling closer into me.

i thread my fingers through his hair and play with it.

•·················•·················•

i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!!