02

(The aesthetic of BTS for the show) ___________________________________________

___________________________________________

The loud and chaotic noises can be heard through the band BTS waiting room.

It was their second time attending the award show, it is safe to say that they are less nervous than last time.

After the release of their new album, Their popularity has seem to be increased in the American States than the last time they visited this show.

The ones causing the noises are the youngest two messing around with their jin Hyung who is getting his make-up done. At the corner of the room, the second eldest yoongi and the leader of the band are making out with much-needed passion. Yoongi can feel that the leader was nervous and knows that skinship will help him.

However, the human battery of the band hoseok is feeling a bit dejected that day, even though his soulmates were with him he feels like a part of him was missing, he knows the reason for it, their last soulmate was yet to be found. They are hoping that they would find them as soon as possible because they are losing their faith. After six years of being together if they found their soulmate will they be mad that they are left out in their lives?

Running his fingers down the hair of his soulmate Namjoon who later joined him after making out with yoongi in the couch by laying his head down in Hoseok's lap. He smiled and poked the dimple of the leader and gave him a peck on his lips. The duo was soon joined by their mochi soulmate Jimin who was getting dressed for the show. Jimin knew that Hoseok was not feeling well today So he did what he is best at comforting others with his presence. He snuggled up on the other side hobi laying his head on the shoulder and closing his eyes. Hoseok know what the youngest is doing and was thankful he had a soulmate like him. With a sigh he let himself be relaxed.

The second youngest taehyung and the maknae Jungkook who stopped messing with their Hyung was silently watching the whole ordeal and was happy that their Hyung was now feeling relaxed.

Jin stood up ready to go followed by his young soulmates, giving each a peck on the cheek for comfort and indirectly saying he is there for them.

They stood in a circle giving each other encouraging words and chanting their group name.

They stepped into the black cars waiting for them.

With their youngest ones keeping them entertained the car came to a stop indicating them they arrived at  their destination

Little do they know attending this award show would forever change their lives and they would be grateful for it.

___________________________________________

Hi, sugarplums hope you guys are alright
Drink water and stay safe.love you guys❤

Thank you for reading this.

Maybe I will upload a mood board and introduce Selena's parents and best friends (basically all the important people in her life) later.

Lots of love,

Author💕🌙