29

________________________________

Selena and Namjoon just came to a convenience store to buy the things Jin required to make ttekboki. But Namjoon had other plan for you guys
He only had to look back once. Selena's dress was see-through, he could see her white undergarments, the silk of your panties, the cups of her bra. Namjoon growled, a guttural noise boiling from his throat. Immediately, he pulled you in between two buildings, a narrow alleyway leading to apartments’ fire escapes unraveling in the length of it.

Leading her under a small shed, he made sure she were against the wall, covered, while he let his arms rest above her head, their bodies touching. He looked down at her, his breathing labored, and he saw the skin glistening, the fabric sticking on every curve, those pink lips open, fast breaths exhaled.

He kisses her, then. Takes her lips as his own, traps her in his embrace. She taste like cold rain, but when his tongue slips past, there’s hints of tea with milk. Namjoon smiles against your mouth, hands getting lost in her hair, steadying themselves at the nape of her neck, cupping her jaw, her chin—she fit right into him, so small, so precious. He’s going to love corrupting her, tainting her.

His fingers wandered into her delicate panties as he kissed her neck

He slipped his finger inside

“You’re doing so well, my sweet girl. So tight, so wet for me… I want to taste you, baby, I want to inhale you. Will you let me?”

Her moans were music to his ears. They started as low pants, her hand blocking most of them, her cheeks that familiar pink shade. He saw it happen, as his fingers curled a specific way, the way her legs fell open wider, the way her voice turned a pitch higher than before, unable to hold back, helpless against her pleasure. Namjoon was rock hard, stifled in his pants.

A smack on her ass. Selena's eyes shot open, staring wide at him. He lifted her up at once, arm under those plump cheeks, his fingers still fucking her cunt vigorously. She yelped, held onto his shoulders in fear of falling, but quickly grew overwhelmed, her volume rising. Fuck him, she's so fucking hot.

“Tell Daddy, my sweet girl—will you let me have a taste of your cunt?”

“Oh, please,” shr whined, her head falling in the crook of his neck, her thoughts a jumbled mess. “Please.”

He needn’t be told twice. With her feet planted firmly on the ground again, he removed his hand from her panties, kneeling down in front of her, rain sipping through him, as he lifted her dress up. Namjoon looked up at her through his eyelashes, before he ripped that silk right off her, diving right into her slick.

Divine. He’s had a lot of sex with his soulmates and tasted a lot of them, but  her sweet fucking cunt, her slick tasted like heaven. It was pure Heaven. And the way her back curved against the wall, pushing his head into her, his tongue swiping her wetness, sucking her clit—it was enough to make her cum. He slurped all of it up, fingers finding their way again into her warm hole. He’d blow, he fucking swears. Her beautiful voice moaning out his name, wet all over, a Goddess for him, as he laps her intoxicating juices. He drinks her up, he makes it his life’s mission.

She looked down at his girth, swallowing thickly. Namjoon chuckled darkly, allowing you to see what would enter her. He pumped himself a couple times, his other hand rubbing her pussy, making sure she is wet enough for him. She just looked so fucking innocent, all fucked out. He attacked her mouth once again, biting down on her lip.

He enters her slowly, brows furrowed, savoring the tightness. Once he bottoms out, he stills in her, letting her get used to him, his will made of iron. Her fingers wrap around his biceps as she take a deep breath through the sting of his cock.

“Are you okay, baby?” He asks, worried.

“Yes,” she reply at once. “Go on.”

He hikes her thigh up and around his torso, as he lifts her up. Her wrapped around him and that’s fucking it—he loses it. His cock brutally starts pistoling into her, holding her tight against him. She meet his thrusts halfway, before it becomes too much for her to handle, instead becoming his personal little fuck doll to pound senseless. And he does. His moves are exact; sharp, and precise. He’s hitting everything inside her, the position as well as the thickness of his cock filling her up to the brim, until all she can think is him him him, inside her cunt, fucking you dumb.

“Call me by my name, sweetheart,” he pants in her ear, bouncing her on his dick.

“Namjoon,” she weakly moan, her breaths coming short, on the brink of passing out.

“My name,” he repeats harshly, ramming into her once, twice—

She throw her head back in ecstasy. “Daddy! Fuck, don’t stop! Keep fucking me please, please, I’m so fucking close daddy, please!”

“That’s my fucking angel.”

His arms tighten around her as he comes, and she let him; she let him calm down, for his breathing to even out, as he slips out of her, and carefully

unwraps her legs from his hips, planting kisses on her shoulders, water dripping from his hair. The thunderstorm still hasn’t passed, raging on beyond the shelter of this shed.

“ That was so good joonie” she dreamily mumbled, he chuckled as he fixes her hair, her dress, adjusts the straps, gives her his jacket to make up for the lack of underwear, and even though it’s several sizes too big on her—he cares.

He took his time to explore her body, to study what makes her tick, what sends her over the edge. He knew his way around your pussy the best.

Just as he was about to kiss her neck down, a call vibrated through his pocket

With a sigh, he checked the caller id and his widen as he say Jin's name

Fuck the ttekboki!!!

Jin is sure going to kill him along with the little ones

_____________________________

Lots of love

Author💕💫